3

Kiania

I'm going to ma'am sanchez after the incident happened earlier, ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng lakas harapin ulit siya.

i knocked on her office and i heard her say "come in" kaya ko'to nakita ko siyang naglalaptop and i can see she's wearing a polo pero yung unang butones is nakabukas, she look hot right now.

"i'm sorry if-" she cut me off again, ugh i hate when someone is cutting me on "why do have that thing? between your thighs?" she asked she's wearing her hot glasses right now, i felt my dick twitch fuck this professor is turning me on.

"i'm intersex like my dad" she looked at me head to toe, and she stood up and she's now walking towards me with a smirk, jusko lord please wag bata pa po ako.

she so close to me right now and nasa pintuan na kami, omgad wala nakong aatrasan, "ma-ma'am what are you doing?" nauutal kong tanong sakanya she just stared at me and touch my lips, omg minamanyak ako pero i like it naman.

1 minute of staring to each other i felt her lips brushes onto mine, OMG SHE KISSED ME.

"ma'am you need to-" i can't speak dahil patuloy niya akong hinahalikan, i felt my dick twitch fuck it's her fault pag hindi na siya makalakad mamaya.

"ma'am" she just raised her point finger put it on my lips "sssh love, i just wanna test you" mukha ba akong exam? she's unbuckling my pants omg nooo.

fuck my thing is so hard right now because of her "wow, i think it's 7 inch" correction it's 8 incu actually, she's slapping my dick really hard fuck.

that's it i touched her boobs and sucked her nips wow i feel like i'm a baby because how i sucked her nips right now.

i can feel her hot breath on my ears damn she's half naked right now. i got bored to her boobs so i travel down to her skirt.

i looked at her gesturing if i can she just nod and i taked off her clothes like a wild animal.

"ma'am sanchez your so wet right now" fuck she so hot right now "s-top tea-sing me damnit" aray nanghampas pa siya.

nagising ako ng biglang may sumampal sakin "hoy dad said wake up, we're going to lolo's place" fucker talaga to si kio, wait it's just a dream?!!? i look at my thing and it's hard right now? it's just a dream?

"my apoo" bati sakin ni lolo "lolo it's nice to see you again" kumalas nako ng yakap dahil niyaya na kami ni lola na kumain.

"so we're talking about your marriage kiania" agad naman akong nagulat kaya nabulunan ako "what since when?" mom and dad didn't tell anything about marriage thingy "didn't your parents tell you about it?" what is the purpose of asking if sinabi nila mom idiot "ofcourse not? what's going on? mom dad?" they just looked at me and continue eating.

"kiania you need to listen to your lolo" sabi ni lola we're here at the my Lola's garden cause i requested a fresh air to breathe "but lola you know hindi pako fully heal from my last love" she just held my hand and "i know that dear but your lolo wanted to have a Apo" i looked at my lola "i need to rest lola" and left her.

i'm too tired to talk about that thing, they seriously know that i'm not fully heal from my last love, hindi pa nga nakakamove on tangina.

"oh bat badmood ka? umagang umaga ganyan ka?" tinarayan ko lang siya at pumasok na sa room, agad naman tumahimik si avery nang pumasok na si miss sanchez.

"today it's p.e, i will give 6minutes to change and meet in the gym" and then she left, buti nalang meron akong p.e na dala, while fixing my shoes someone tap on my shoulder, i looked at her, it's just our president eliu.

"hey need anything" i smile on her, agad ko naman napansin na namula ito "can you tie my shoe, i don't know how to tie shoe eh" she said shyly, i just nod and begin to tie her shoe.

"do 10 laps for our exercise right now" hala si ma'am kakadating lang 10 laps agad? sinunod nalang namin dahil wala kaming choice.

"okay today we're gonna play badminton, i will tell you who's your kalaban" she said, omg badminton kawawa kalaban ko nito, joke masyado nang mayabang.

my sanchez was done so me and avery are going to starbucks cause nagsasawa na kami sa food ng cafeteria. ugh suck.

"hi ma'am welcome to starbucks, may i take your order?" i ordered cappuccino and avery just ordered blueberry cheesecake.

it's been 2 days since the incident happened, i don't talk to ma'am sanchez, i'm too embarrassed to face her after that incident happened.

"hey i need your height" avery said while munching on her cheesecake "why?" and took a sip on my drink "ma'am sanchez is asking me as a vice president of the class" ay oo nga pala "i'm 6'2" napapanganga naman si avery pagkatapos ko sabihin yun.

"What??! you're so tall" i didn't tell avery that i'm an old player in volleyball pero i quit cause i wanna focus to my studies.

after 30 minutes of staying her we decided to go back to the university dahil malapit na yung matapos yung break.

my classes are all done and i'm going home na, i'm so tired my body hurts, while walking to my car my just rang and someone is calling me.

"hello" it's unknown number "where are you" bat parang familiar yung boses niya? it's like ma'am sanchez voice "who's this po?" i asked i heard her sigh and said "idiot it's me" oh si ma'am sanchez nga "i'm in the parking lot why po ma'am?" i wait for her to respond "wait me there" and then she ended the call. weird

while waiting for her, im was watching tiktok muna, pft ang tagal naman niya "hey" wtf why ma'am sanchez is here??!? di pako move on dun sa nangyare.

"are you deaf" she said and rolled her eyes on me "so-sorry po ma'am" she just nod "can you do me a favor?" she's wearing a brown trouser and white polo, she's beautiful indeed!

"what is it ma'am?" i asked her medyo parehas pala kami ng outfit ni ma'am dahil naka brown pants rin ako at light blue na t-shirt.

"i'm gonna tell you later nalang" at pumasok na sa sasakyan ko? wow? buong byahe ay tahimik lang kami ni ma'am sanchez.

bago kami bumaba ng sasakyan "miss i'm sorry about the last time" she just looked at me and i averted her gaze i'm too shy to look at her after what happened last week.

"tell me why do you have that thing?" omg she knew nga talaga, it takes 1 minute before i answered her "uhm my dad is an intersex so i'm like her" she looked at me blankly.

nabalot kami ng katahimikan at ilang sandali lamang ay lumabas na siya kaya bumaba narin ako.