18

Kiania  

I won sa game ni Avery and my prize is cat na stuff toy, I'm going to give it to shavlione, I can smell that she's jealous and sulking, cute.

while washing my hand at the bathroom I saw eliu came out to the cubicle and she saw me so I smiled at her.

nagulat ako ng hilain niya ako sa isang cubicle "ilang beses paba kyle" what? ano pinagsasabi nito "what do you mean" I heard someone entered the bathroom so hininaan ko nalang boses ko.

I looked at eliu she's crying but why? did I do something wrong? "I like you kyle" she said and still crying "sorry but-" I didn't finish my words because she kissed me I tried to stop her because I saw shavlione, she was crying too because she saw me and eliu kissing.

"fuck eliu stop" I pushed her to stop her from kissing me "I -am sorry" I didn't hear her and ran to chase shavlione.

"i-i am sorry shavlione" she pushed me and said "no, don't touch me" she's crying so hard, I hate seeing her crying it hurts me.

"love please don't cry" I said and then I tried to reach her again I'm glad she let me hugged her "why did you kiss her? do you like her? " she asked me while crying. I'm holding my laugh because she's acting like a child she's cute.

"I don't like her" I'm rubbing her back para kulmalma naman siya "kyle.. " I hummed "do you like me? " she looked at me, her eyes is so puffy.

"shavlione uhm" wait do I like her? I love being with her, I love making memories with her, do I like her? "I like you shavlione" fuck ofcourse I like her.

finally saying that words to her "do you remember me? " what did she mean by that? "what? I don't understand? " do I remember her?

"please don't hate me" why would I hate her? is she hiding something from me? "why? tell me" she fixed her body and faced me.

"I'm shavlione amber Sanchez" amber? is this a coincidence her name is very similar to my ex that I'm still finding.

"I'm your ex" what wait I'm really confused "when I first saw you in person, I want to hug you I want to tell you that I want us back, but I realized you look happy without me, but I can't stop my feelings I really miss you" damn I'm happy that my wife is my ex.

"why didn't you tell me? " she looked at me and hold my hand  "I'm afraid that I might lose you because I left you without saying goodbye, I'm sorry for being a shit" I remember the day she left me without saying goodbye.

"I'm sorry" she said at yumuko habang umiiyak, I touched her face to look at me, I smiled at her and I wiped her tears.

"you don't need to say sorry, I still love you kahit iniwan mo'ko, even if I waited my whole life waiting for you to comeback" she finally smile at me but I can feel that she's happy.

"I love you" I smiled at her and gave her a peck "I love you so much" she smiled at me while we're talking about our life without each other someone called us.

"hoy tama na yan" si gaga lang pala tsk she ruined our sweet moment.

after the party we went home because shavlione is so drunk na muntikan pa siya mahulog sa hagdan last night buti nalang nandun ako.

I'm watching TV when suddenly someone hugged me from my back "goodmorning" she said and kissed me "i cooked breakfast na dyan" she just nodded and went to the dining table to eat.

I'm very grateful to have her in my life again, I hope this love will last forever, I don't wanna lose her again.

we're sitting in the couch while watching Tv, while watching I felt a hand touching my thighs, I looked at her and she just bite her lips, damn that's hot.

"i wonder what your boobs looks like" I know we've been making out but it's dark we never get to see each other's body, we just feel it.

I can see to her face that she's shocked because of my question, she's getting red right now.

"you want to see it?" she smirked at me while rubbing her hand on my thigh, I smirked at her and touch her cheeks.

"lemme see that melons love" I whispered to her ear, she started to take off her bra and she took off her t-shirt, damn that melons is so big.

Shavlione

she looks like a hungry baby while she's sucking my nipple fuck feels so good.

"love we should stop this I have work today" so she stopped sucking my breasts, I held her cheeks and gave her a peck.

"we will continue this after my work" agad naman tong sumimangot, ang cute niya talaga since day one ( ediwow shav)

manahimik ka author

~End~

happy new year everyone stay bading pa'rin😍😍😍😍😍 loveuuuu