17

kianna pov

"what daisy!!" sabay naming sabi ni shavlione, we saw daisy na nanganganak sa box but how? wait did Andy!? that cat.

"let's take her to the vet" I said and I carried daisy kasama parin yung box baka kasi mangalmot.

we're waiting for daisy and I can see to shavlione's eyes she's worried about daisy, i slowly move my hands on to her just to assure her.

she looked at me with a confusion "don't worry daisy will be okay" I smiled at her after saying that, agad naman siyang kumalma at magkahawak parin kami ng kamay.

I noticed that shavlione is sleepy "you can lean your head in my shoulder shavlione" tumingin lang ito sakin "you're being too sweet? why? " luh masama ba.

"edi wag" tatayo na sana ako ng hilain niya ako oh diba hihiga rin pala sa balikat ko.

it's been 30mins since shavlione fell asleep and gutom na'ko, I looked at shavlione and ang cute niya pala matulog.

"where's daisy" she asked gising na pala siya "she's resting, well four yung anak niya" pinakita ko yung mga kittens ni daisy and Andy.

while scrolling someone called me so I answered it "hello? " it's unknown number "hi this is azya are you with shavlione? " why? "yes" I said and i looked at shavlione "we're having party here and your friends is here" what the duck after namin magusap pinatay kona yung call.

"shavlione ma'am azya called they're inviting us to drink on ma'am azya penthouse" she just nodded and bago kami umalis nagpaalam muna kami kay daisy.

"Kyle" I heard eliu called me and nagulat ako dahil bigla siyang yumakap sakin infront of shavlione kita naman sa mukha ni shavlione na naiinis na dahil naka taas yung kilay nito.

"uhm eliu stop hugging me" I said and laugh awkwardly nauna na si shavlione pumasok, tsk ewan ko kung bakit ako kinakabahan?

Avery greet me and nandito rin yung ibang professor namin.

we've been for 1hour and shavlione is ignoring me at kanina pako tinatarayan pag nagkakatinginan kami.

"hoy" siniko ako ni avery "kanina kapa tahimik jan" malamang "anyways bakit kayo nandito sa party ni ma'am azya" nandito silang tatlo bakit?

"you didn't know? " magtatanong ba ako kung alam ko, umiling ako "xianel and ma'am vienna is married secretly" oh like me and shavlione.

"wait lang" Avery said so I just nodded and drank my beer "so tonight we're going to play shoot mo ang hotdog" what? shoot mo ang hotdog? nah hindi ako sasali jan.

"so I will pick kung sino ang maglalaro" oh no nakatingin sakin si avery "clide, celine, and my lovie Kyle" I looked at her with a dead glare.

binigyan kami ni avery ng belt with hotdog and kailangan namin suotin yun and we need to shoot it in the cup, tsk uwi nalang sila.

Shavlione

the game started and yung mata ko is focus lang sa asawa ko, joke di kami bati niyan.

"omg kyle ipasok mo!!?! " I heard someone scream tsk kahit anong sigaw niyo jan sakin yan papasok.

Kyle won the game and the prize is cat na stuff toy, "hoy galing ng asawa mo" azya said and I just rolled my eyes on her.

I felt dizzy na pero nakikipag kwentuhan pa si kyle and I'm sulking because eliu hugged her like eliu is her wife magsama sila ng linta na yun.

I excused myself to the bathroom because I need to pee so bad.

while washing my hand I saw kyle and eliu in the cubicle I peek at them and I saw eliu kissed kyle and I think kyle saw so I ran and went to the garden.

they're kissing, fuck I hate you kyle, I found myself crying here and before I ran out of the bathroom I heard kyle called me, I think she's looking for me.

I felt someone touched my shoulder and I can feel her, but I removed her hand in my shoulder "i-im sorry shavlione" fuck her voice I want to kiss her but I remember what they did.

"n-no, don't touch me" I want to tell her everything but how? how I am gonna tell her that I'm her ex that she's been looking for?