12 - Glease

So here's what you missed on glee...Taylor and Sam went to New York to see JLo live and ended up hanging out with Rachel and Brody, Rachel's new boyfriend. The McKinley High School production of Grease is going ahead, much to Coach Sylvester's dissmay of Unique playing the role of Rizzo. Finn and Artie cast the new guy Ryder Lynn as the lead of the musical, Danny Zuko. Both he and Jake are crushing big time over Marley though, which is a problem because Kitty wants to date both of those guys. Jake and Taylor have some sort of history. But Taylor kind of likes Sam. And Sam definitely likes Taylor. And Blaine and Kurt broke up and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

Taylor walked tiredly onto the stage. She was still jet lagged because they had gotten an earlier flight. Marley and Kitty were talking, like talking without actually arguing which was a first for them two, well actually not arguing because it was usually Kitty bitching and Marley crying. "You two are acting all friendly, have I come back to the wrong McKinley?" Taylor laughed to the two girls on the stage.

"You're back" Marley laughed, she jumped up and ran over to hug her bestfriend. Taylor laughed, she had only been gone for four days, she can't have missed her that much. "Please get me away from her, she has been at me all weekend" Marley laughed quietly in Taylor's ear.

"We were just planning a sleepover to pay homage to Grease. Tonight at my place, pjamas or onsies, only snacks loaded with sugar are allowed. Come over after rehearsals" Kitty grinned, when she started grinning was when Taylor started to get worried, and now they were all being invited into the lion's den, something fishy was going on here.

"A sleepover? Urm...sure" Taylor mumbled, unsure, she was actually a little curious to see how this would play out. She was a little jet lagged and a little too tired to put up with everyone at a sleepover, but she would put up with it, heaven forbid that she would let Kitty and Marley be in a room unsupervised. Kitty would tear Marley apart. "I'll have to go and home and get some clothes first, all my good stuff is in my suitcase in Mr Shue's office" Taylor explained. Kitty grinned at her and Marley before she skipped away merrily.

Marley laughed and span in her Sandy Olsen dress costume. "She has been like that all weekend. All friendly towards everyone. She even invited Unique to the sleepover. But forget that, how was JLo? How was New York? I want details of everything that you and Sam did together" Marley counted off quickly. Her eyes widening and grinning profusely.

"Well...there was this thing where I was upside down and Sam had this icecube" Taylor teased. Marley's faces split into one of pure shock. She slapped Taylor's arm. "Ow...I'm kidding. Me and Sam had a test date and it went pretty great. We went to the concert that was great, and went out to dinner afterwards at this Broadway Diner. So I agreed to have a real date this weekend at Breadstix" Taylor sighed out, she had to cover her ears when Marley started squealing.

"I knew that you two would start dating eventually. Jake owes me twenty bucks. You're going to give me all the details tonight at the sleep over thought right?" Marley asked, pointing her finger threateningly at Taylor.

"Okay I'm going to ignore that you and Jake had been better on me and Sam and forget. You can make it up to me by helping me pack later, I need at a twenty minute nap before tonight or I might actually strangle Kitty" Taylor laughed back at Marley. Marley sighed but nodded anyways.

"So how have rehearsals been with Mr Delicious? The one who flirts with you in public unlike Jake" Taylor asked Marley. She had forgotten the guys name, she had only met him once after all. He was obviously interested in Marley.

"If you mean Ryder? Rehearsals have been great, Jake and Ryder have clashed a little, like with the almost fight that they had at the call back. But Finn said that we had good stage chemistry, so I'm thinking that everything is going okay so far" Marley laughed. She was side stepping talking about anything else. She liked Ryder for sure, but it wasn't anything like how she liked Jake.