24 - Weekend Stuff

So here's what you missed on glee...Finn decided to set the glee club off on a diva assigment for the week to get them all in the spirit for Regionals, which are approaching fast. Taylor's friend Thea came into town and really brought up the issues with Sam that he didn't know anything about Taylor. Blaine decided that it was time that he showed the guys that diva could be for guys as well. Tina stepped up and confronted her feelings for Blaine, and by using that she won the diva week. Taylor confronted Jake about talking about Owen and the two got in a massive argument, which ended with Taylor threatening Jake. Taylor and Thea had a heart to heart which brought to light the physical nature of Taylor and Jake's past and Taylor decided to confront Sam about it and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

Taylor awoke early the next morning. It was a Saturday. Which meant that there was no school, not until Tuesday since on Monday the glee club were helping out with wedding decorations. A smile broke onto her face when she felt a strong muscular arm wrapped around her waist and her back pressed into a strong and broad chest. She managed to turn and come face to face with a sleeping Sam without waking him. They only slept last night, they didn't do anything even remotely sexual.

She moved her hand along the contour of Sam's face, and pushed a strand of hair out of his face. He even looked drop dead beautiful in his sleep. Whereas she looked like someone had tried to drown her and then dragged her along the floor. Her hair alone looked like a birds nest that had been dragged through a hurricane.

She slipped out of Sam bed with some very crafty she-ninja skills. She slid out of Sam's grip, while carefully slipping a pillow into his grip so he wouldn't wake up. He just looked so peaceful while he was sleeping. That was the best nights sleep Taylor had had in a while. She guessed that knowing Sam was there to protect her made her a little more calm. She actually had a dream for once instead of a nightmare.

She was wearing one of Sam's teeshirt's over her bra and panties. It was a little long, and fell down to the top of her thighs but she didn't mind. It covered her up a little more. She brushed her hair and tied it back using the stuff she had brought in an overnight bag. Her Grandma thought she was staying at Kitty's house, she would have a heart attack if she knew that her grand-daughter was staying at her boyfriends house. 

It wasn't like she was coming over just to screw Sam. They watched a movie, ate takeout and went to sleep. Sam even turned his back on Taylor while she changed, like a perfect gentleman would. There was no skin on skin contact at all, except the cuddling because Sam was shirtless and only in pjama pants.

Taylor opened the door to Sam's room and headed out into the rest of the apartment. Typical Taylor goes straight to the fridge and started routing around the contents. She found the orange juice quickly and like any real girl would she drank from the carton. It wasn't like it was gross or anything because this was Sam and Finn's apartment and she was comfortable enough to drink from the carton.

"Morning?" Finn muttered, confused as to why Taylor was prancing around his kitchen half naked. "I'm glad that I have a white noise machine now" Finn muttered bluntly. The last thing he needed to hear was his best friend and Taylor doing it in the room next to his. And him having to listen to it.

"Me and Sam didn't do anything lude if that's what you mean. Trust me if we did you would know" Taylor stated. She put down the orange juice on the kitchen counter and padded across the apartment to Sam's room. "You would hear him. I'm that good" Taylor commented to Finn cockily before slipping back into Sam's room. Finn sighed, suddenly put off by the thought of food.

Taylor with her she-ninja skills slipped the pillow out of Sam's grasp and slipped into his arms again and snuggled into the warmth that his body gave off. His arm tightened around Taylor's waist, protectively. "Where did you go?" Sam croaked. He wasn't fully awake and he wasn't opening his eyes, but he had woke up a little when she slipped back into his arms.