1 - American Kids (Part 1)

So here's what you missed last season on glee...a new girl called Taylor Anderson started at McKinley High School, in Lima, Ohio. She quickly fell for blonde Nashville boy from glee club, Sam Evans. They started dating at Thanksgiving and have been together since. They've had their problems, like with Taylor's unusual past with her mom and with Jake. But Sam accepts all of that and loves her either way. Taylor made best friends with Marley Rose, the little shy girl and Kitty Wilde, the bitchy Cheerio. Taylor also discovered that her brother lived in Ohio, and was called Blaine, and they had a bond straight away, and Taylor loved that she had family like Blaine. Marley Rose was dating Jake Puckerman. Kitty Wilde spent most of the year loving Ryder Lynn, and they are kind of un-officially dating now. Taylor introduced her son to Sam and that's what you missed on the last season of glee.

XXXXXXXX

It was the best of times...

No actually it was the worst of times.

And the worst of times it just happened that the girl was on her back, giving birth, giving birth at the ripe old age of twelve. And the girl knew that in the end she would have a beautiful baby boy in her life, and if you knew the girl then you would know that sentimentality and feelings weren't her strong suit. "Jesus Christ" the girl screamed. She turned and glared at the boy who had done this to her. "This is your fault. I hate you" the girl screamed at the boy.

"Just keep pushing. You're almost there" the boy soothed the girl. For both of them being twelve years old, they were taking their impending parent hood in strive. The responsibility that they would be taking on. Looking after a child. "Just a few more minutes" the boy cooed to her. It didn't feel like it would last a few minutes, because it felt like hours.

It wasn't every girls dream to be lying on her back one hospital bed, with her legs thrown open in stirrups with a midwife poking around her woohaa to tell her that her son was almost here. It was a very scarring experience. It was quite literally scarring when they announced that she needed a C-section. That was going to leave a scar. It would all be worth it though.

"It's going to be okay honey, we're going to have a perfect baby boy in our lives after this" the girls mom laughed at her daughter.

That was when it dawned on the girl, that her mother wasn't supportive like this, this must have been like a nightmare. The mother's name Eva Vasquez, and she was smiling and grinning at her daughter while she brought her grandson into the world. The girl watched her and scowled, Taylor frowned and stopped pushing. When she looked around she was in an empty room, it wasn't even a hospital room anymore, just a room in darkness, with her mother.

Taylor Anderson sat up suddenly. Sweat was covering her whole body. She hadn't had a nightmare about her mother in a long time. She hadn't really thought about her a lot in a long time either. No matter how she felt about her dad, or anyone else, there was no one in the world that Taylor hated more than her mother. In fact, she didn't think that there was anyone who she fully hated, except her mother. She hoped this wasn't an omen that something bad was about to happen, least of all with her mother.

"Mmm. Go back to sleep" Sam mumbled in his sleep. Taylor looked out of the window, to see it was the middle of the night, and that she needed to go back to sleep.

XXXXXXXX

Taylor Anderson.

What was there to say about the girl. She was one of the most attractive girls at school, but she didn't care about her looks. She was smart and political curious and outgoing, and she was a person that everyone could easily talk to, even though she didn't care all of the time. Sure she had a broken and sketchy childhood but that didn't really matter than much to her these days. Because in only eight and a half months she had gone from a girl who had walls around her to protect her emotionally, to someone who actually felt comfortable talking about herself. Well only to her amazing boyfriend.