10 - Seduction And The Explicit Parts

So here's what you missed on glee...Blaine got informed that everyone thinks that he's the centre of attention when it came to performing. He even asked Kurt, and Kurt kind of agreed without saying that he actually agreed. Marley and Jake came to blows in way of a song, and Bree joined in as well since she's pissed at Jake. So since Bree had lost her way to hurt the glee club she tried to sleep with Sam. Sam obviously rejected her because he's in love with Taylor. Taylor saw what happened though and she didn't know what exactly it was that she saw. Marley gave into her urges, both with her need for an adrenalin rush and with Cameron since they kissed, however briefly. Blaine let Taylor lead the group performance to show that he's not a spotlight stealer and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

The winning songs from the important request have been decided because everyone went for pretty much the same songs;

For Taylor the winner is 'Get Right' by Jennifer Lopez
For Marley the winner is 'Anything Could Happen' by Ellie Goulding because it won't be a duet.
For Kitty the winner is 'Without The Love' by Demi Lovato
For Ryder the winner is 'Closer' by Teghan and Sarah
For Jake the winner is 'Let Me Love You' by Ne-Yo

Thanks to everyone that commented.

XXXXXXXX

"I saw Bree whispering in Sam's ear. And I think that Sam enjoyed it, I mean it looked like he enjoyed it. What does that mean?" Taylor asked Lena pleadingly. She didn't think that she could handle her boyfriend cheating on her right now. Let alone with the bitch that Jake cheated on Marley with. Well she couldn't handle Sam cheating on her. Period. There was no question about it, it would break her heart completely.

"I'm probably not the best person to talk to about this. I have dreams of breaking Ryder and Kitty up so I can date Ryder. I've never even had a serious boyfriend before, let alone someone so...well Ryder's Ryder you know what I'm talking about" Lena explained back to Taylor. Taylor rolled her eyes. Ryder is nuts over Kitty. Or at least he was until they actually started dating. Now they don't really actually do much.

"Alright we'll talk about your problems first then. What is with the sudden feelings for Ryder? You met him a month ago and you're acting like you've known each other for years and you've loved him for years" Taylor asked. It was very strange for Lena to feel these feelings so fast for someone. Taylor had a sneaking suspicion that she had the classic fall in love for something that she can't have syndrome. If Lena was anything like Taylor, well it would take a lot longer than a month to fall in love with someone.

"I didn't say anything about love. I don't love anyone, probably never will in fact" Lena grumbled back to Taylor. And that seemed more like Taylor. Taylor could predict every move that Lena was going to make because Taylor herself had been there. "And I don't know. Ryder gets me and a lot of people don't get me. It's like you and Sam, he's not your usual type but you love him anyway" Lena pointed out. Lena hissed because she forgot about what Taylor had said not five minutes ago. "Which is also why I think that Sam would never cheat on you. Especially with a slut like Bree" Lena tried to segue. Taylor's eyes narrowed on Lena though, because she didn't believe her.

"Ryder though? I mean he's technically my step brother and everything but you two are totally and completely different. He likes comic books and superheroes and football. And you're a tiny bitch who hates everything" Taylor commented bluntly. There was absolutely no use in beating around the bush with this.

Lena frowned and just mentally mulled over what Taylor was trying to say. For Lena though it wasn't just about Ryder's hobbies. It was about the fact that he helped her out when she was homeless and how he doesn't treat her like the baby of the group like everyone else does. He sees her for who she actually is, and vice versa. "Okay I've had enough of talking about my problems. You've made me feel very depressed now" Lena frowned sadly at herself, she even pouted a bit.