1 - Sorry I'm Late

So here's what you missed last season on glee...a hell of a lot happened. Jake cheated on Marley with Bree and they broke up. Then Marley started seeing Cameron who is one of the new people to the glee club. The other new person is Lena, she lived in a car for a while until Ryder told Lena and then Taylor adopted her and became her mentor. Other than that no one really knows that much about Lena. She just started dating Ryder though. Ryder was pretty quiet last season because he had to hide his and Kitty's relationship from the whole school because Kitty was insecure. But they did break up. Kitty had runs in with Bree all season until the three girls confronted Bree. Bree also made it look like she slept with Sam and Taylor found out and they broke up. Even though Taylor did say that she loved Sam and she did sleep with him last season. At the end of the season Marley got arrested, Taylor found out she was pregnant and Taylor took the blame for Marley doing graffiti and destruction of property in Cameron's mom's construction site and that's what you missed on glee.

XXXXXXXX

Taylor Anderson let out a deep breath. The calm of the plain and bland room was suffocating and enlightening at the same time. Kind of like on of those ying yang situations. Except in this case it was a little bit of both boredom and excitement in this clean room.

You could say that this is a unique situation. Taking the blame for someone else's crime. Being two months pregnant at the time, and now being five months pregnant. And that wasn't the worst part, because of her situation with her history with alcohol and substances a prison sentence didn't seem right, so she was sentenced to prison in a rehab facility. Not that she could drink while being in her condition anyways. And she didn't have an issue with alcohol anyways.

No waot, I lied, the worst part was the musical therapy group that she had to go to. Yup, the new DA was very proud of himself because he put her in a support group that uses music. Of course the new DA was trying to make an example out of the old DA's daughter.

"Taylor? You're up today. Do you have anything prepared?" her group therapist asked. No, the real worst part had to be the condescending tone in all non-patience on the premises. Most drug users were hyper aware so it was kind of an act of futility. But they just liked acting high and mighty because they didn't have an addiction problem.

"Heaven forbid that I didn't prepare a song" Taylor growled sarcastically stated to the therapist who was in charge of the group therapy. The rest of the patients who consciously understood what she had said laughed at her.

Taylor sighed and sat down at the piano. It had been almost two months since she had played or even sung. She had successfully managed to avoid performing until today. So for her first song in a while, she chose a song that she kind of identified with.

['Laura' by Bat For Lashes].

They would probably try and say that she had depression or something after this song. It was meaningful but it was also very dark and lonely at the same time.

She let out one last sigh before she sang. Her voice a little shaky at first.

"[Taylor:]
You say that they've all left you behind
Your heart broke when the party died
Drape your arms around me and softly say
Can we dance upon the tables again?

When your smile is so wide and your heels are so high
You can't cry
Put your glad rags on and let's sing along
To that lonely song" her voice straightened out the bumps with the more power she gave it. Everyone watching wanted to know who the song was about, who Taylor was singing about.

"You're the train that crashed my heart
You're the glitter in the dark
Ooh Laura, you're more than a superstar

And in this horror show
I've got to tell you so
Ooh Laura, you're more than a superstar