LIANA

by Isabella12Maryann

Good, could use some improvement

Chapters: 48; ongoing
Genre: Teen Fiction
Star rating: 3/5 stars
Review by: @Kitten_Kraze

Liana is a werewolf book, with a trope werewolf lovers have read many times before, but, it has a twist.

The book has two main characters, the main female character being Liliana who is described as sweet, but not a pushover, something which readers could greatly appreciate. The main male character, Kieran greatly improved throughout the book and it's refreshing to see such character development.

It is also lovely how the author described situations, objects and the like with great detail. The incorporation of loving friends and family is also a very good part of this book. We see Liliana's friends as well as her parents helping her through tough moments, supporting her and protecting her. Kieran starts off like all Alpha wolves — protect and a bit controlling. Him and Lily go through quite an emotional rollercoaster and they learn and grow together as well as individually.

It's also very commendable how appreciative the author is. Isabella12Maryann shows a great love for their readers. The readers are given a chance to interact with the writer and this allows us to connect more with the writer and to feel the effort that was put into writing the book.

The downside to this book is that it is filled with typos and a bit of grammatical errors. Once the book is complete, I highly suggest that it be edited and proofread thoroughly as such could put off some readers. There also some profanity found in the dialogue and thoughts of characters.

However, apart from that, Liana is a book that shows potential and truly deserves some support.

Recommendation:

For those looking for new reads and want to support unknown authors.