MOSDENEA

by Animallover55

Exceptional piece of work

Chapters: 46
Genre: Teen fiction/ YA; Romance
Star rating: 4/5 stars
Review by: @Kitten_Kraze

This book is brought to us by the talented author of the now published book, 3 Stepbrothers. Yet another great book was delivered to us by them and it is a near perfect mix of romance, comedy and mystery.

Parker Finch, the main character, moves from her home in Michigan to Miami to complete her university studies. Despite what many said, she adapts to her new environment and starts to see Miami as her home. She inspires readers to rise above the negativity and follow their dreams. She is also quite likeable and is put across as an independent person who is mature enough to make decisions for herself.

Parker's relationship with her roommates and her new friends is fun to read about and the author was able to include diversified characters from different backgrounds, whilst managing to bring out their various personalities. The dialogue is well-written so that readers can almost hear the characters speak.

Mosdenea's romantic scenes are not overdone and the book may be suitable for younger audiences, though it does mention some mental health issues, heartbreak and references to sex. It also contains some vulgar language but it is not unnecessarily put and is instead usually found in the dialogue for emphasis.

Lastly, throughout the book, we see some typos here and there which have not yet been edited. However, apart from that, Mosdenea is a very enjoyable book that I would highly recommend to teen fiction and young adult lovers.

Recommendation:

For those looking for a good young adult romance book with an unexpected twist