Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A/N: Okay so chapter six was a little weird but so what? I happen to love Teddy Lupin. I would like to dedicate this chapter to those of you who have stuck with Alli and her shenanigans. Well, here's Chapter 7! Enjoy!!

The next two months were somewhat awkward. Cam and Norah were not sitting together, due to the fact that Kiley and I were not sitting together. I was sitting with Norah, Shannon, Tyler Jennings, and Jaden. Cameron and Kiley were sitting with the other boys from their dormitory. I can tell that Cam and Norah want to sit together now that their relationship is out in the open.

"Just talk to him Alli" Norah says, I notice she's not wearing her hair blue anymore. It's blonde, and wavy/curly.

"Forget it, we're just not okay right now" I say, leaving the Great Hall and walking towards the library. On a Saturday. God, where has my life gone? And just as I was contemplating forgiveness, a body crashed against mine. "Ow.." I groaned, as I felt my air supply being cut off. Then I saw a flash of familiar chocolate brown.

"Holy shenanigans! Er...nice knickers" said a male Scottish voice.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed, trying to push him off. MY KNICKERS were showing!! I just had to wear the ones with little golden snitches all over them. Man, this bloke was heavy.

"I'm sorry" he says, getting up off of me, so that I could yank my skirt down. He holds out his hand to me and I see him for the first time. Oh Merlin..Another Wood. I look at it for a moment before sighing and letting him help me up. I brushed the dust from my skirt and looked at him. I recognized him immediately as Sean. He was in his seventh year here. He was a bit burly but fit looking.

"Yeah" I say, pulling my hand out of his and turning away.

"Wait, so that's it? No, thanks for helping me up Sean?" he says, easily keeping my pace.

"Well, I don't think you deserve it after nearly crushing me" I say, trying to lose him. But, alas his legs were longer than mine so he took bigger strides. Fuck.

"I'm sorry, I almost killed you and that I saw your knickers. Although, if you don't mind me saying, they were really cute, like you" he says, stopping me in the empty corridor.

"Okay, I know where this is going. I'm sorry but no. I will not go out with you" I say, stopping in front of him.

"You didn't even let me ask you. How'd you know?" he says, turning slightly pink.

"First, for a week in September, I dated your brother Cole. Second, on the second week in September, I went to the dance with your brother Billy, so as not to hurt his feelings. Thirdly, I just don't think I'm ready to date anyone. That includes you. I could never date you" I say, perhaps a little harshly. But, I don't care I'm tired of all of this crap.

"Okay, so my brothers weren't the ones. That doesn't mean you can't have like a cup of tea with me or something at Hogsmeade this weekend" he says, not the least bit put off by my huffiness.

"You won't give up until I say yes, will you?" I say, crossing my arms.

"That's the spirit, I'll meet you at the entrance tomorrow" he says, leaving.

"But I didn't say yes!" I yell, he just raises his hand, and waves off my protest. So that's it then? I really am going to have to go. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why can't they all just leave me alone? Well, maybe Scorpius will find out a seventh asked me out and have him "Taken care of" as he says. Sometimes I think he's watched too many Muggle Mafia movies.

When I finally did make it to the library, I decided to hide out there, so I wouldn't run into anyone when, wouldn't you know it, Cole found me. God, it's a really awkward silence as, we haven't spoken since the incident, except when he tried to apologize. Once.