Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

April

It was strange being here in France at the Delacour's large manor. I guess the only reason I'm here is because my Mum and Scorpius were invited as well. At least my friends are here too; otherwise I would be going quite mental due to the fact that certain members of the Weasley family still stare at me with hostility. Dad didn't bother to come seeing as it's about three days till Teddy and Victoire say "I do" He'll come though, on the day of the wedding. Being friends with Al is still in its awkward stage. Al told Scorpius that he wants to look out for me which explains well to Scorpius why we're hanging out. Even though that is totally not the reason.

"So, how does it feel? Being pregnant I mean?" Al asked, while we walked around the gigantic grounds together. It's kind of a stupid question but, I answer it anyway.

"I don't know, it feels like something growing inside of me and kicking me on the inside you know. But, I don't care because I love it. Whatever it's going to be. Mum knows but she promised not to tell me. Do you regret it?" I asked, bringing on the question neither I nor he wanted to hear.

"No, I can't say that I do" he said, smiling at me. I smiled back as he took my hand. He really was one of my friends now. I didn't know how to feel about it. I suppose I felt slightly hurt but, slightly relieved because now, it wouldn't hurt so much to see him anymore. The only sucky part was that my Misfits still didn't know well, except Jaden. Who has taken to making out with Samson in the oddest places. He's here too, Samson I mean as Jaden has invited him.

I decided to tell Norah, Cam, and Kiley tonight, when we have our first meeting since September. It seems so long ago that all I was worrying about was the state of my hair or the size of my basoomers or the fact that I was single and unpopular. Now I had to worry about my Dad and brother finding out it's Al's baby, and how excruciating it's going to be to have this baby. "Have you thought of a name yet?" he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I've come up with a few. If it's a boy I'd like Gredin or Charles and if it's a girl I'd like Verena or Tamsin" I said, looking up at him.

"I like those names, is it going to be Malfoy or Potter?" he asked, making me frown slightly.

"Actually, I haven't thought of that yet. We still have a few months though" I said, as we sat in the soft grass.

"Maybe it'll be a Potter" he said, smiling slyly.

"Or maybe it'll be a Malfoy" I said, smirking at him.

"You look a lot like Scorp when you smirk" he said, making my frown. What the hell did he have to go and say that for?

"Gee, thanks Al. That's just what I need to hear" I say, sarcastically.

"Sorry, it's true though Alli. Anyway, how's little Gredin or Charles?" he asked, putting a hand on my stomach.

"It could be little Verena or Tamsin and we're both fine thank you" I said, as the baby kicked my bladder. "Ooh, I gotta pee" I said, running off. I was just about to enter the loo when I ran into Scorpius.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" he asked, stopping me. Oh great. Eversince last month's get together, he's been hounding me on the identity of my baby's father.

"Well, the baby's kicking the bollocks out of my bladder so I really need to pee" I said, groaning as the desire to piss myself became worse.

"Oh well sorry" he said, letting me pass. I knew that I wasn't going to get off that easily. He'd be waiting for me as soon as I left the loo. So, I emptied out my bladder and tried to imagine what kind of questioning Scorpius was going to use today. Oh god, he's never going to give up and when he does find out, Al is screwed. I won't be because mum's not going to let dad kick me out but, Albus will probably end up...not in a good place.