coach lovebirds

NICO AND LUCAS were currently at a court in texas where nelson and nico were coaching while cam and lucas played

lucas and cam were warming up with lavar and others on their team while nelson and
nico spoke to the camera.

"alright yall so ya boys coaching today, nelsons coaching. we got cam and lucas playing, see? anybody got problems with
they age me and nico have their birth certificates. they homeade, you feel me."

nico and nelson held up their phones showing their coaches "real" birth certificates ( which were just pictures of them saying 16 years old and 'REAL birth certificate' )

"thats real. im 0 in 1 coaching, still a good record. im like... yeah no wins but still, we're gonna catch the dub today. light work." nelson told them, wrapping his arm around nico

nelson started again, "and this is my lovely coaching assistant, coach nico. shes also my wife" nelson lowered his voice when he said that but nico still heard him "but uh anyways, hoping she can help us catch that dub"

at this point the camera was focused on cam and lucas who were practicing shots. nico was glad the camera wasn't on them anymore, she didnt need people seeing her bright red face.

"someone blushing?" nelson teased, looking down at the girl.

"nope, just added a little to much makeup today" nico lied easily, knowing it wasn't believable but maybe she could convince him.

nelson hummed, "hmm, it didn't look like that two minutes ago"

nico shrugged, "the lighting changed, i guess" she knew nelson didnt believe her but she really didnt know why she was blushing.

well, she knew. but she didnt want to know. so she just tried to convince, him and herself that it was her makeup.

then cam came over and started talking to the camera while nico texted kelsey who was only talking about how she wanted to say hi to nelson which nico ignored.

nelson swiftly took her phone and stuck it behind his back, facing her so she couldn't
get it. "hey! give it!" nico scolded, trying to reach around him for her phone.

"oh yeah and we got coach lovebirds over here. lets hope they stay professional on the court and dont let their personal lifes get in the way right now" he said to the camera, making sure they could hear him

nelson turned towards cam, completely forgetting about the phone. "you should make me and nico matching shirts that say 'coach lovebirds' id wear that shit everyday"