worst weekend ever.

NICOS STUTTERING WAS shortly interrupted by kelsey engulfing her in a hug

NICOS STUTTERING WAS shortly interrupted by kelsey engulfing her in a hug. "omg coco! i missed you so much!" kelsey exclaimed

based on how high kelseys voice was, nico knew she was lying. kelsey didnt miss her, and nico sure as hell did not miss kelsey.

nico didnt have it in her to hug her 'bestfriend' back. so kelsey just squeezed tighter, waiting for nico to respond

when kelsey realized she wasnt getting a hug back, she pulled away with a visibly fake smile. then she turned to nelson, "and who might you be?"

nelson didnt exactly know what to do, nico on the other hand started laughing. "whats funny?" kelsey asked, furrowing her brows

nico shrugged, trying to stop her laughter. "oh nothing. i just-" nico cut herself off as she continued laughing, inevitably making nelson laugh along.

ceaser then spoke up, "hi nelson." he was trying to clear some of the tension, and also make nelson comfortable

"hi sir" nelson responded politely, kind of scared to be around nicos dad

nicos dad couldnt help but chuckle quietly at how nervous nelson looked to be talking to him, "call me ceaser. you like baseball?"

nelson nodded, "i watch it but i cant play it" he spoke truthfully

nico decided it was time to introduce nelson to kelsey, something she'd been dreading. "uhh, kelsey... this is nelson."

kelseys face lit up, pretending to be shocked. "omg hi!" she pulled him into a tight hug, which nelson chose not to reciprocate. "ive heard so much about you!"

"more like talked so much about him." nico muttered to herself, but everyone heard her

ceaser couldn't help but take notice to how uncomfortable nelson looked in his current hug with kelsey. "hey, kid. why dont you come watch the game with me? nico go say hi to your mom, kelsey go with her."

nelson agreed quickly, removing kelseys arms from around his neck awkwardly. he entirely disregarded kelsey and took a seat on the sofa, next to ceaser

"cmon kelsey." nico muttered as she walked towards the kitchen, kelsey dragging her feet from behind her.

claire smiled at the sight of the two best friends, claire had been informed by nico about how annoying kelsey had gotten.

the visit from kelsey wasnt exactly planned by anyone, claire had recieved a call that day saying kelsey was at the airport and to pick her up so she could suprise nico.