✮ 1

Haewon just gotten out of a breakup, becoming very sad

Haewon just gotten out of a breakup, becoming very sad. She tried to forget about everything but its hard to when you were inlove with someone for a year and then they just cheat on you like its nothing. One day at school she was talking with her friends at the cafetaria. Kyujin was talking over and over about her english class homework.

"I dont get it! The language is so hard when the words have the same spelling and all but mean different things!"
Kyujin was practically going crazy.
"Cmon it cant be that hard! I can even speak a bit of english" haewon said, eating the last bit of food on her plate.
"Why dont you take the class with me? It will be way funner with your bestfriend there" kyujins eyes sparkled at the idea.
"I dont know kyujin.. English is really har-"
"There will be cute girls there"
"Im going."
Sullyoon started laughing at the convorsation, not only knowing they were gonn fail but also knowing that Haewon will embarass herself and not get a new girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day at school Haewon decided to show up to the english class with Kyujin after all. She sat in the back next to Kyujin and this girl she couldnt take her eyes off of. The way she spoke sounded like she was very fluent in english but she had a bit of an unfamiliar accent. Suddenly i was caught staring by Kyujin. "Dont try talking with her, she barely understands korean" Haewons eyes grew big and wide still staring as the pink haired girl looked her direction. Haewon played everything cool and pushed kyujin away.
"Hi.."
"H- oh uhm..hi!"
Haewon knew basic english introductions but not the full language which is Partially why she was taking the class.
"Im lily, whats your name?"
Haewon was a bit confused and tried to think for the proper pronounciation.
"You dont speak english do you?" the pink haired girl tilted her head at the girl who has been staring at her for a while now.
"Little" haewon said softly.
"Cann you write in english? Spell?"
Haewon nodded only understanding spell and write. She could write full english sentances but couldnt read the words aloud without getting confused. Haewon wrote her name in english on a peice of paper and gave it to her.
"I am haewon u lily??"
Lily took the paper and replaced her grammer mistakes and handed it back to Haewon, smiling at her. Haewon was internally screaming as she wrote another thing down.
"Not good at words." she handed the paper back as the teacher cleared her throat looking at the two.
"Ooo" kyujin said to provoke her. Lily giggled as the bell rang, standing up and leaving.
Haewon took Kyujins hand and ran to the cafeteria as she ranted about lily in the hallways.  "Its barely been a day and your already down bad for someone you just met"
"Yea i know but-"
"Does she even speak korean?"
"Well no-"
"WHY DO YOU LIKE HER"
Haewon paused for a second.
"Pretty lady"
"Whatever, did you bring lunch?"
"No-"
"YAAH! I KNEW YOU'D FORGET IT AGAIN"
"SORRY! -"
Lily passed by to get lunch in the cafetaria. Haewon stole glances from her as she walked by, suddenly shushing kyujin from speaking any further.
"Oh my god haewon-"
"Shhh... Pretty lady"

-A/N
-564 words not including a/n :), this chapter was shorter then i expected ㅠㅠ -