✭8

"Hard to love"

----

The next day after haewon went home wa a regular day, haewon wasnt really feeling it so she had a mental health day. And all her friends were concerned.
________________________________
sullyoon☁️
--------------------

Sullyoon
You alright? No school today without warning.

Haewon
Im alright

Sullyoon
Alright dosent always mean good and u didnt even go to school so..

Haewon
Idk, everything was fine with lily but she reminded me a lot of.. Yk

Sullyoon
Awh poor baby, maybe you do need a break

Haewon
I feel like i need a distraction tho, new people right?

Sullyoon
Not right actually, very wrong

Haewon
oh

Sullyoon
I get you need time to heal, what she did was insane and you should never have to go through that again

Haewon
Ty <3

Sullyoon
Np!

~~~

Sullyoon managed to use some of kyunjins english skills to warn lily on haewon not being at school for a couple days which lead her to be slightly concerned. She checked her phone every 5 seconds, giving her updates every once and a while.
~~~
✭lily✭
______

Lily

Heard your out for self care reasons, hope you feel better haewonnie. Make sure you eat well!

 Make sure you eat well!

-10:02am

Lily
A bit lonely w out you, guess i got used to your company.. Take your time

Read____________________________A/n wattpad keeps crashing

Read
____________________________
A/n wattpad keeps crashing.

She had to admit, seeing lily care for her made her heart flutter like crazy. But she had to avoid those feelings toward her 'friend'. She knew she liked her deeply but she knew lily was for one unexperienced and not ready and probably not even gay. And who would like haewon anyway? (Me)
In her mind shes just some talentless girl who likes pretty smart girls who are way put of her league. She ended up recating with only hearts so she wasnt too cold towards her.

Haewon threw herself onto her bed and listened to music while writing notes for english. When she was lily, lily taught her some more big words instead of slang and what she already knows. Lily requested her to write a song/book to practice, and thats what she did.

One song in particular played. "Hard to love". She spiraled into her thoughts and poured her emotions into that peice of paper, crying silently to the thought of her never being loved again.

To get her mind out of there, she put that paper away and read a different book after she wrote 2 last sentances.

"I dont even think you care like i do"
"One day, i hope i will stop loving you."
(Laufey)

With that she closed her notebook and threw it onto her nightstand. Receiving a call from lily shortly after. But she declined, being distant was hard and she knew that the thought being around hersef was harder. She sobbed her heart out that night.
~~

The next day
~~

✭lily✭
______

Lily
I hope your feeling better. Your friends i worried, so i think.. Cant wait to see you again. Hopefully im not disrupting you.
-9am-

Lily
Went shopping, maybe your still sleeping. Wishing to see you soonn! <3
-11am-

Read 4 more.
_____________

That didnt help. She decided to respond back with a simple "im doing better", which she tried to believe but failed miserably.
She drowned herself in her thoughts and writed more and more.

"Wish i was good, wish i could give you my love now"
(Cas)

Another last notification appeared which made her go insane.

Lily
Im glad. As my only friend its so scary here whenever we dont hold hands in the hallways anymore. But im just clingy cause i love you

...

A/n
Short again wattpad pissed me off because of the crashing without saving thing. Hope u all enjoyed ❤️❤️