✮ 3

Haewon woke up rather late the next day at school

Haewon woke up rather late the next day at school.. On a thursday, which is unusual for the girl. She didnt mind tho. Haewon took her time getting ready and walking into school, wearing lilys jacket. In her English class she obviously spotted the girl shes been wanted to talk to for hours and hours nonstop. 

"Hi" Haewon mumbled as she approached her.

"Hi" Lily looked up from her desk to see Haewon. She reaching out for a hug.
Haewon was hesitant and didnt want to hug back so she just sat in her desk instead. Lily was a bit dissapointed in this but she brushed it off asking her a question.

"Is that my jacket?" she tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Yes." haewon quickly took it off and handed it to her.

"Nono, keep it if you like it" lily smiled at her as she pushed the jacket away.
Haewon was a bit shocked at her sudden offer.
"Keep?" She asked to confirm, lily nodded and the teacher walked in. Starting the lesson.
Haewon couldnt take her gaze off of her.. Something about her eyes and oddly attractive accent was so distracting.
------

After the lesson lily turned to Haewon.
"Wanna hangout?"
"Han- guh?" haewon was obviously confused, her facial expression said it all.
Lily realized that it wouldnt be easy for the two to communicate if she did agree. "Nevermind.."
Lily looked at her paper and drew.
"Can walk you home?" Haewon suddenly asked which drawed lilys attention immediently.

"Walk me home?" her eyes sparkled at the idea.
"Yes!" She saw the exitement in her eyes, and it made haewon very happy.
"Ofcour-" the bell rang for lunch to be over.

"By the gate" lily shouted after running to her next class.
Kyujin punched haewons shoulder.
"Your fucking screwed" kyunjn widened her eyes as she was easedropping
"Im not!"
"YOUR WALKING YOUR CRUSH HOME" Kyujin yelled for anyone down the hallway could hear.
"YAH! WHATS WRONG WITH THAT"
"SHE DOSENT KNOW KOREAN"
"blah blah blaaah~" haewon mocked kyujin before picking up her bags and running out the classroom.
-------

After school lily was by the front gates waiting for haewon and as soon as the thought of her being stood up rolled through her mind, haewon was standing right infront of her.

"Hopefully i- i mean." Haewon blushed eith embarrassment from speaking wrongly, one more bad impression and she'll lose lily.
"Dont worry" that smile lily housed on her face was so comforting. Lily held out her arm before locking haewons arm into hers, walking a long way from the school in a big house.
"Woa" haewon admired the exterior of the mansion. She everted her eyes to the pink haired girl who waa staring at their arms, realizing what they've been holding to this whole time.
"Sorry" lily took back her arm and blushed. "And.. Thanks for walking me home." she added.
"Mhm!" haewon didnt know how to respond other then that.
Lily was walking to her front door, pausing to wave at her in a friendly way. Haewon was already walking back with tears flooding her eyes. Thinking about how lily will never like her back and how its just a temporary crush that she'll get over easily.. But she didnt want to get over her, she wanted forever.

She walked back to her house and walked in her room starting to text her friends. She had the sudden idea to search on her laptop correct english word pronounciations and more words, overall improvement.

She studied all night long.

-A/n-
594 words  not including a/n :).

This was hard to right.