✭13

"Shes perfect "Hg tu ~

"Shes perfect "
Hg tu
~

Haewon showed up and saw the kids she was gonna babysit, she was stiff and sort of lost not expecting 2 little girls. Lily was in awe, so excited she started jumping up and down as she introduced herself to the kids. One of the toddlers looked at haewon and tilted her head, she mimiced her behaviour and she ran up to haewon and bit her. She went running after her.

Lily watched her and started laughing as the older girl started talking about shows and stuff. 

She went into the kitchen and started preparing food for the little girl who asked for mac n cheese. (Stream young possee) Haewon was with the littlest girl and picked her up and swung her around in the air as she giggled along with the older, when lily saw this sight she smiled.

"Is that your boyfriend?" the little girl asked lily.

"Boy- nono- shes a girl" She laughed it off, haewon recently cut her hair short so she could somehow see why she thought that.

"Your smiling at her, why?" Lily was caught off guard, she didnt realize she smiled but she felt warm inside everytime she saw her. Her cheeks flushed a bright pink.

"Im unsure, probably because shes a very close friend and friends make you feel happy" She played it off, she couldnt admit that she truly liked haewon, she loved her.

"My friends are pregnant" the little girl says.
Before lily could answer she walked up at the kitchen island and held the toddler in her arms.

"This kid spit on my favourite jacket" She pouted and lily laughed, she got a paper towel and cleaned the saliva off her chest.
"Better?" she tilted her head and haewon nodded as she set the toddler down with some toys. The toddler was showing signs of autism but the parents never mentioned anything like that and when lily offered to handle her since she was "rough to work with" haewon strongly refused and took care of her perfectly fine.

Thats what made lilys heart melt.
The fact shes perfect

After they fed the kids it was around night time and which haewon held the toddler in a way so she could nibble on her thumb.

"Can you take her to the bed? I gotta get extra things so they sleep well. Haewon spoke in the sweetest voice ever, the tone was deep but comforting

"Y-yea! Ofc! Do what you need to do" She stuttered out, embarassing herself.

Haewon smiled softly at her as she cleaned up the living room and kitchen and did the dishes and got things set up for tomorrow morning.

Lily admired her and thought she wouldve been the best mother ever. Lily took the kids off to bed as she dressed them in pjays and the toddler seemed to have an issue with the onsie she was put in, she teared up and before she started bawling her eyes out haewon came back with stuffed animals, milk, and water.

"Thank god ur here she dosent like her pjs" lily said stressing out, visibly worried.

Haewon took her out the pjays and picked out softer ones and brushed it against her leg, she didnt cry and reached for them. It was a seperate set with a t shirt and pants.

She dressed the toddler up and turned the lights off but left on a night light, after they closed the door they ran off onto the couch where they talked to eachother for hours until midnight.

"Ur good with kids" Lily spoke suddenly changing the topic.

"You keep saying that-" Haewon grinned in response.

"Because its true! I wouldve cried with the kids if you werent here" She whined.

Haewon laughed and lily just stared at her smile and her pretty voice. She leaned close to her. Haewon stopped laughing and noticed her. She put her finger under her chin and raised her head up.

"My eyes are up here idiot" She said, embarrassment and dissapointment grew and she blushed heavily.

"Im so sorry- idk- wh-" she got cuttoff by staring into haewons eyes which she quickly turned away from and hid her face.

"Hey hey, look at me" Haewon spoke calmly, she loved the look of lilys flustered face.

"Its late, we should sleep" She tried to ignore all the feelings she had.

"Yea, i'll get blankets" haewon left and got blankets for them. While she was gone lily stared at herself in the mirror.

"Am i gay?"  she'd think to herself, another crisis. She didnt want haewon to end up like her. Haewon came back and layed the couch up like a bed and got the pull out bed and she set it up.

"I'll sleep on the couch its uncomfy, you can get the bed."

Lily looked upset. ".. Can we both have the bed?" she said shyly as she played with her fingers.

Haewon smiled and nodded and got the bed comfy for the both of them.

Lily layed down on it next to haewon.

"Question" lily said in a quiet voice.

"Yea?"

"If i was a flower, would you pick me, take a picture, or draw me"

Haewon thought for a second.

"Take a picture and draw if i thought you"

"Why?"

"If i drew you you wouldnt be perfect, if i took a photo i could keep it and treasure it and if i picked you you'd die"

Lily wanted to cry. It was too thoughtful and sweet. The question was also saying 'would you ruin our friendship fast by being with me, would you only want me temporaraly, would you want me for eternity'.

"Correct" she said.

Haewon chuckled and suddenly lilys phone buzzed.

Unknown

"faggot"

....

A/n
Im back yall‼️