✭4

Haewon showed up to school very tired and drained, almost falling asleep in her english class before lily had woken her up

"Tired?" she asked tilting her head slightly.
"Uhm. Yea very" Haewon replied deiding to sit up.
"Thats a good sentance, did u learn more?"
Her eyes lit up seeming excited to have a conversation with the girl shes been connected to for the past days.
"I studied like all night, it sucked" Haewon rubbed her eyes before looking at lily who was smiling at her.
"WE CAN FINALLY TALK PROPERELY!" She shouted and the teacher shooshed her. "We can finally talk now!" she giggled in a soft tone.

"Oh!" haewon stared at her in awe. Admiring the girl who was smiling and tapping her feet on the ground was hard to resist.
"I guess we can" god she was so cute.
"By the way i was wanting to ask, can i get your number so talk together because this is our only class with together" Haewon asked while staring into the olders eyes desperately. Lily couldnt contain her exitment so ofcourse she said yes and wrote down her number on a piece of paper and handed it to haewon. "Eek! Im so exited!" lily said quietly and kicked her feet just thinking about talking to her new friend.
"..Cute" haewon said in a whisper tone so lily didnt hear, she was too busy drawing and smiling snd being too adorable for haewon to handle.

Time passed very quickly and it was lunch, haewon wanted to sit away from her friends today so she went outside and sat on a bench next to the building. She decided to text lily and just say Hi.
_______________________________

Xxx-xxxx-xxxx

Hello

Woa!! I didnt think you'd actually text me! Hi Haewonnie!

Haewonnie? Thats new

Last minute nickname, yk?

Yea. Im outside if u wanna sit next to me, i didnt bring lunch
S̲e̲e̲n̲
(Contact name changed to "✭lily✭")
________________________________

Lily appeared Immedientely right next to the younger.

"Im glad you texted! I would hate for you to starve all lunch." Lily braught out a sandwich. And split it in half to give to Haewon.

"Thank you" Haewon said as a slight smile grew on her face while taking a bite. Lily staring at her lips the whole time haewon got a bit nervous and stopped eating to tilt her head to the side.

Lily pointed out the crumb that was settling on her bottom lip, she leaned closer about to wipe it off until haewon licked it off her lip to hide the blush on her face.

"Woa! That was fast" lily said to get rid of the small awkward scilence." Yea! " Haewon looked away and messed with the string to her Sweatpants.  Whenever Haewon was with lily time flew fast. And just like that lunch was over.

"Oh! Gotta go! Bye haewonnie!" lily said while packing her stuff up. "Call me! " she said and ran off leaving Haewon a flustered mess on the bench.

a/n
-504 words not including a/n-