✮ 2

The next day Haewon was looking forward to her english class, running into the classroom seeing she was the only one there

The next day Haewon was looking forward to her english class, running into the classroom seeing she was the only one there. Haewon looked around and turned the lights off so she could rest before class started. She took off her hoodie and set it over her head then rested her head on her hands down on the desk. The lights suddenly turned on but she ignored anyone that entered the classroom.
"Haewon?"
She suddenly threw her head up to look at the familiar girl, Lily.
"Hi"
"Hi! What are you doing here so early?"
Haewon tilted her head to the side until lily got out a piece of paper, writing down something.
"Why are you so early?" Lily handed the note to Haewon.
"Rest" haewon wrote
"Are you tired?" lily responded
"little" lily nodded after haewon wrote that. She got out one of her jackets and handed it to her. Lily did know a small bit of korean but basic things. Not well enough to have a full conversation, like haewon with english.
"Why?" haewon asked, forgetting the girl didnt understand her. "I mean, why?" .
Lily smiled and explained, "pillow" Lily stared at Haewon who stared back in shock.
"Thanks" haewon took her jacket and used it as a pillow to rest her head on, it smelled just like lily.. Not to be weird. Haewon was just inlove with her at first sight. It was comforting to watch the girl draw on sheets of papers in silence. Haewon fell asleep easily, then woke up to lily patting her head. She blushed and stared at her, the rest of the students were in the class and so was the teacher. Kyujin was taking notes and too busy to pay attention to the two in their own little world. "Sorry" Haewon whispered while sitting up, still holding onto lilys jacket. Lily went back to drawing on her papers. Haewon was too tired to pay attention in this class. It was pointless. Haewon closed her eyes until lily grabbed her hand quickly. "Stay awake", She whispered. Her accent was adorable yet so comforting. Haewon nodded and stared at their intertwined fingers. Kyujin spotted the two and her jaw dropped, she looked the other way to ignore it but she was too nosy to not steal glances from them. Lily had forgotten about them holding hands, and Haewon didnt wannt pull away. The bell rang and kyujin stood up, first to leave the class, then everyone else left except for the teacher, lily, and haewon. Lily moved her hand to look at haewon. She wrote at the corner of her page, "class is over, dont you want lunch?" Haewon shook her head no and layed back down on her desk. Lily patted her head as the teacher winked to lily then walked out the classroom. Haewon was gonna fall back asleep until a piece of paper was slid Infront of her face, "do you want some help with speaking english?" Haewon quickly nodded as she sprung up. The two spent the whole lunch practicing to talk in english and suprisingly Haewon was memorizing it all. "Do you understand a bit more now?" Lily said softly beforr the bell rang loudly. "Gotta go, bye haewon!" lily got up and ran out the class, forgetting her jacket. Haewon stood up and ran to her next class wearing lilys jacket. Kyujin saw her and questioned everything.
"Where were you during lunch? When did you get that jacket? Why do you smell different?" Haewon laughed a little.
"I was with lily, its lilys jacket. And it smells like her. " Haewon explained trying not to smile.
"Does she know you stole her jacket? "
"I think we both forgot about it after she gave it to me. "
Haewon smiled, facing the other way so she didnt seem crazy for liking a random girl in her class who just happens to me nice, pretty, caring, talented, her type, but most likely not gay. Although haewon was so deeply inlove with her she didnt know what to do.

-A/N-
-677 words not including a/n :)-