✮10

I've been waiting for you to fall for me

~~~Sullyoon had taken haewons spot next to lily until she came back, they started to become friends even though sullyoon didnt speak much English she tried to keep lily company like haewon asked her to

~~~
Sullyoon had taken haewons spot next to lily until she came back, they started to become friends even though sullyoon didnt speak much English she tried to keep lily company like haewon asked her to. She started to get lily to speak some korean so it wasnt so hard for either of them.

"Hi lily!" sullyoon happily cheered as she sad next to the drained looking girl. She got a piece of paper and wrote and pass.

"Everything alright?"  lily read it and shook her head no, eyes saddening to the technique that reminded her of her 'bestfriend'. The way she felt when haewon left on the first dsy was understandable, getting dry replies was expected, but not seeing her for 3 days really affected her and she didnt know why.

Suddenly haewon walked into the room, wearing long cargo pants and a jacket.
Lilys eyes lit up as sullyoon watched her with a grin as she moved to her original seat.

As haewon sat down lily stared at her face to understand how she felt. The two made eye contact, making haewon smile widely and lily followed her expression.

"I missed you" lily said, unable to contain her excitment. Haewon laughed a bit with her as she admired her adorable appearance.

Haewons smile suddenly faded, still in pain. Sometimes her breaks could last for months which is why shes sorta failing, passing this class with lily is saving her. Lilys saving her.

Haewon ruffled up lilys hair "i missed you too" she quietly said. Sullyoon cooing at the sight of them from afar.

Lily smiled and hugged her tightly, haewon didnt know what do to, but she didnt want to pull away. For the first time in years she hugged someone back.

Lily sat back down in her seat, clicking her pen to contain herself. The two talked the rest of the class.
~~~

"Did you bring lunch?" lily asked as the two walked outside to a empty bench.

"Nope" haewon answerd in a monotone voice, wating for lily to sit down first.

"Have you ate in the past 3 days?" She sat down and took out 3 bags of some delicous food.

"Slightly" Haewon sat down infront of her, eyeing the bags.
Lily chuckled and handed her the bags,
One had pudding in it, one had a sandwich, and the last one was a thermo (dk if thats what its called) filled with ramen she made.

Haewon slowly started eating the delicous snacks, she wasnt afraid to eat messily infront of her at this point, she was starved.

Lily laughed a bit from the aggression.
"Share some!" lily grabbed a small fork from her bag for the thermo and she got some on it, she took a bite then grabbed another scoop and held it up to haewons mouth for her to take a bite. Haewon looked at her and took the bite slowly.

Blushing a bit, haewon chewed quickly so she could get another bite.

After being babied by Lily, haewon decided to do the same for her.

When the two started walking in the hallway and this time she didnt care if she was late to her next class, she walked lily to her class while holding her hand.

"Thanks haewonnie" Lily smiled, looking at their hands as her smile faded and when she looked up again haewon was looking at her. Neither of them wanted to break eye contact. Haewon was wearing platforms so she was sightly taller. Lilys gaze switched to her lips which were slightly parted.

Haewon lifted her head up a bit so she looked at her again.
"I should be thanking you"
"For what?"
"Everything"

That familiar smile that haewon missed so much reminded her on why she wanted to stay.

"You know your really pretty right" Lily blurted out from nervousness, which made haewon pause. She hasnt had a compliment like that, shes been called goregous and stunning but not pretty or beautiful which sounded more genuine.

Haewon smiled too, then lily had to walk into class fully. They said goodbyes and haewon ran to her class, sitting next to kyujin when she got in.

"Holy what happened to you?" she asked, staring at haewon weirdly.

"She called me pretty.."

~~~

A/N
Im contiplading weather to make lily fall in love yet and ik if she says something like "i wish u were a boy" will make everything go downhill... Also i want her to question being gay for haewon bc rn shes STRAIGHT.