✮11

Erase me from here and set me free

Lilys always lived in a rather sceptical, strict and religious household

Lilys always lived in a rather sceptical, strict and religious household. Lily used to climb up to the roof from her room and watch the stars, thinking of who will ever love a girl like her.

Theres a reason she never had friends, or.. Lost all her friends.

A few years ago Lily was popular at her old school in australlia, all were straight but one of her friends.. Danielle,  (SORRY DANIELLE ILYSM) She acted a certain way towards lily which made lily question herself. Everyday.

She'd take her up to the rooftop with her as Danielle called her pretty and held her hand as they watched the stars.

Until one time..
~flashback~
~~

Danielle stared at Lily rather then the stars, lily noticed.

"Something wrong? Why are u looking at me"
Lily tilted her head and noticed her looking in a  diffrent way

Danielle grinned and reached her hand out to brush her hair behind her ear.

"Your eyes are just as beautiful as the stars"
Lily blushed and looked at danielles kissble shaped lips.

"You have me in a situation dani" she said in a joking tone, making danielle question her.

"Why?"

"I think i love you" She whispered, still making eye contact.  danielles sweet glance turned into a unsetteling glare.

"ur a lesbian..?"

"I-i think idk you make me feel diffrent.."

"Ew dont blame your illness on me!" Danielle yelled and sat up.
Lily could break down into tears if she allowed herself to.
"What..?" she questioned. "Why are you being like this.. I thought you were-"

"I am not and will NEVER. Be one of those disgusting faggots!" She yelled loud enough for lilys parents to hear.

"Okok Maybe im not gay maybe i just love you as in your my best friend-" Lily reached for her hand and it got slapped immidently.

"Dont fucking touch me." danielle left immidently. Leaving Lily sobbing on the roof until 3am.

The next morning her parents gave her a cold look as she was leaving the house. On her way to her 1st class everyone looked at her and whispered, when she arrived to one of her other friends named angel (random name).

"Dyk why everyones-" Lily got cuttoff.

"Ew! Faggot! Get away" Angel yelled which caused everyone in the class to stare and before lily was about to breakdown she ran out the school and back home where it wasnt any better.

She stopped eating as her parents slowly gave up on her until her sibling felix encouraged her to take care of herself more and confront their parents.

"Im not gay.. I promise i know its a sin what happened that night was a missunderstanding"

Felix proceeded to explain how lily was barely survivimg in her room without food water or sleep. And she stopped going to school and her parents couldnt make her.

So they moved to korea in a nice house, going to a nice school but that fear of her being hated for falling in love with her friend haunted her but she felt so lonely. And she couldnt even speak korean.

She met haewon and everything got better, so she thought atleast..

Haewon is doing something to her, something she was scared of but she was blinded by it because its haewon, Oh haewon.

Shes still gaslighting herself shes straight.