✮12

"hey, your cute"

(Sorry for late update! Also Ignore how haewons lowkey tweakin out

(Sorry for late update! Also Ignore how haewons lowkey tweakin out. And sorry for not updating a lot yall know the drill)

Lily roamed around the halls to find haewon, she walked around the whole school.
Each floor, each room.

She went up to the rooftop and saw haewon looking down the railing at the trees infront of the school. Lily sneakily walked over to her and yelled "BOO"

Haewon jumped and looked behind her to see lily giggling "Not funny lils!" She complained.

"Lils?" she smiled

"Oh- sorry" she apologizef, tucking her head down.

"Nono its okay! Its fair, i call u haewonnie and u call me lils" She never failed to make haewon happy with her bubbly smile.

"Yea, okay" haewon gave her a soft grin in return, looking up at the clouds from the railing.

"What are u doing up here?" lily stood next to her, not daring to look down she only looked at haewon.

Haewon didnt answer.

"Haewonnie?"

She smiled and looked at her, "cute"

Lily acted like she didnt know what that meant, thanks to sullyoon she knows so much now.

~

Later on after school they went to a nearby park and hung around on the swings when a little boy ran up to haewon and asked her if he could swing on the swing, she agreed while lily was next to her watching what she was doing.

"Oh- i cant push myself" the little boy said.

"I'll push u, dont worry" Haewon walked up behinf him and gently started pushing on him on the swing while the little boy was giggling and looking like he was having a good time. Lily admired the smile on both of their faces, expecially haewons.

After the boy was done she sat back down.
"You always that good with kids?" Lily asked.
"Eh, i used to babysit" she responded and shrugged her shoulders.
"You'd be a good mom" That made haewon smile in return, the little boy walked up again and tugged on haewons jacket.

"Eh?"
"Thank you" he Handed her a lolipop.
"Oh- thank you but i insist u can keep it"
Haewon smiled softly and spoke in a gentle calm voice.
"Take it." the boy demanded which haewon giggled a bit and took the lollipop after giving him a navy blue cool ribbon in return.
The little boy ran off laughing.

"Whyd u stop babysitting?" the question came suddenly.

"Mmm.. Idk?" haewon shrugged.

"Maybee you could start again.. But take me with you im lonely" Lily joked at first so the two of them laughed.

"That sounds fun" She returned a warm smile, lily wished she could think of that smile whenevr she needed it, it was so comforting.. Or was haewon just comforting? Couldnt be, shes straight. Right?
~~~

Later on haewon walked lily home after it became dark, they talked about plans over the summer and the babysitting Thing.

"Oh, this is my stop" Lily mentioned as she saw her house. She walked up to the door and shyly looked back at haewon before walking in.

"See you tommorrow?" haewon said with her slight accent that brought lily joy everytime she heard it.

"Yea.." Lily said as she saw her start walking away and she hesitated to go back inside, she stopprd herself and looked back once more.

"Hey, your cute" She said loud enough for haewon to look back at her with the little suprised expression.

Lily ran into her house and closed the door with a blush on her face.

She couldnt possibly like haewon like that right?