✮14

"i kissed the scars on her skin"(Tw! S3lf h-rm)~~In the morning the two of them made breakfast for the kids before leaving

(Tw! S3lf h-rm)
~~
In the morning the two of them made breakfast for the kids before leaving. Lily insisted to go to haewons place and help haewon. All about haewon.

She got nonstop calls and texts from the user which made her scared. She was close to the other at all times.

"Haewonnie" she spoke out of nowhere in a shaky voice.

"Would you tell someone off for me?"

"I tell people off everyday. Ofc"

Lily sighed of relief. Shes too scared to defend herself infront of "unknown" but now she was scared of haewon getting injured in any way.

Haewon cleaned up whatever messes she could find to make her place look spotless. Lily liked her house, it was very comforting and js screamed haewon everywhere. She wondered if she lived alone.

Lily help pick up some clothes and brought them over to haewon who looked sweaty. Haewon took the armfull of clothes into her hands as she noticed something on lilys wrist She didnt mention it but kept it in mind for later. The black haired girl tossed the clothes into the pile of dirty ones.

Once the house was to haewons satisfaction she locked up and wanted to spend time around town with lily. Which is what she did. Lily wanted a haircut and to dye her hair and haewon wanted to cut it, haewon loves doing hair stuff but she didnt wanna make lily unhappy so she payed for a hairstylist.

Haewon dyed her hair a blonde that looked beautiful on her and got her hair cut slightly shorter. Haewon had hers chopped to her shoulders. Lily was obsessed with it, she took haewons hand payed the person and ran out with her,  hearing towards a store for dresses.

She walked in with the short haired girl and explored, she found about 4 items she wanted and haewon couldnt ignore her puppy eyes, so she bought it.

Next they went to a park and put a blanket down on the dampened grass, they talked until it was dark out.

"Whos your favourite music artist?" haewon asked.

"Idk. I like chung ha and soojin a lot"

"Oh yea? What songs?" she was drawn into the others taste.

"Dream of you and lime" lily smiled as haewon took a deep note of that. It was important to her.

"What about you?" The blonde said, smiling brightly.

"Aespa and sunmi top 2" Haewon exagerrated 'top'.

Lily laughed and rolled haewons sleeves up for her. "You seemed hot."

Haewons face was plane but in her mind she was doing cartwheeles of excitment. Until she saw lilys markings again. Haewon made sure not to touch them, she just smiled.

"Can you sing" She asked suddenly to get her mind off whats been bothering her.

Lily was happy but shy of this question.

"Yea! Sorta? I hope." haewon chuckled and proceeded to listen to likys sentance. "I been vocal training since i was 5-8, my dad helped me" She was enthusiastic and it made haewon so happy. Haewon took her hand and brought her to a kareoke place.

They payed for 2 in one booth which lily picked all the songs and sang along with the voice of an angel. Haewon stared at her cherry pink lips as she sung the sweetest song.

Next it was haewons turn, she put on lucid dream by aespa and sung well, 'not as spectacular as lily' she told herself.

In lilys eyes haewon was the best singer- until her voice cracked and she started laughing off her ass.

"IM SORRY ITS TOO HIGH I CANT" She said while laughing and paniking because of embarrassment.

Lily just laughed until she was crying which ended in them laughing together.

After their time was up haewon took lily to a rooftop tons of people go on, now it was just them two.

Lily was watching the stars and how the moon is so detailed. Haewons eyes were on her world. She watched haewon admire the stars as it was comforting to see lily finally being comfortable.

The scars again. This time she confronted her about it.

"Whats that? On your arm?"

Lily flinched at that and hid her arm immidently.

"Uh-ha- yk puppies bite sometimes and-"

Haewon cut her off with her touch, as she pulled lilys sleeve up gently and ran her fingers against it as she gave a glance to lily making sure it was okay what she was about to do.

Lily nodded.

Haewons lips touched each line on her skin.

Lily kept apologizing as haewon took no response until she was done.

"Your pretty with or without them, atleast i think so. You should never hurt yourself.. But, i wont tell you to stop for me. If you feel the urge to do it badly do it but if its slight try to take your mind off it." she spoke gently in her deep toned voice with eyes that were genuine. She understood. She understood perfectly. It made lilys heart melt.

Lily jumped into haewons arms and sobbed for a bit until she let go and they stared at eachother. Slowly inching closer again as there was footsteps which lily looked up.

"Hey homo" danielle said, talking to lily.

"im sorry?"  haewon spoke.

"Oh your another faggot like her?" she said in a mocking tone as she scoffed.

"you got me fucked up if you think im gonna let you talk to her that way."