✮9

"Am i the girl of ur dreams?"

A/nA bit of a tw for those who are triggerd by the thought of s3xual a$$ult and shI hope this chapter gives a bit of a underdtanding for the last one

A/n
A bit of a tw for those who are triggerd by the thought of s3xual a$$ult and sh
I hope this chapter gives a bit of a underdtanding for the last one.
______________
2 years ago.

When haewon freshly met sullyoon at her new school there was a girl is particular who caught her eye, her name was Minjung (random generated name). Long eye lashes and dark purple hair.

She made haewon go crazy but sullyoon knew Minjung wasnt a good match. Shes known for playing people every relationship shes in, but haewon ignored her warnings and went after her anyways.

They were friends for a while until Minjung asked her out first which was a shock for haewon. She was all happy for a long time until things just got worse and worse.

Random calls in the middle of the night by Minjung made haewon so uncomfortable but she bared with it.
~~

"Let me see your beautiful face baby.." Her light voice was so convincing, haewon couldnt say no. Always obeying her until Minjungs requests got more explicit and out of haewons comfort.

She'd start saying things like "show me or we're done", "I'll hurt myself if u dont.", "your useless, cant even do shit for yourself.", "idk why i even got with you your so fucking worthless.", "Your pussys the only pretty thing about you"

After a year of going through all the forced nudes, the sexual a-bus3, and general abuse. She decided to snap back. And it didnt end well.
~~

"Good Girl, ur here on time for me princess. For once.." her voice turned into a gentle whisper to manipulate haewon to get her way.

"Minjung. I cant keep doing this." haewon muttered, gripping onto her clothes knowing she'd get hit any time soon.

"Do what?" She tilted her head to the side, already knowing what she meant.

"Fuck around with you.."

"Exuse me?"

"Do you really love me?"

"Ofc i do.. You loo-"

"Its not about fucking looks, minjung."
Haewons voice cracked as she raised it to cut her off, eyes staring through her bangs as she laid her head slightly downward.

"Oh baby... Who made those marks on your goregous body?" She grinned, pradicting everything beforeheand.

"Y-you..but!-" haewon was cuttoff by a slap on the face, hard it left a mark.

"No fucking buts. Your mine. You've been marked by me, fucked by me, beaten by me, and everything. I've done everything for you. You cant leave me now sweetheart" her tone grew more threataning, making haewon shake at the thought of being hurt anymore.

"And even if u walked out this door, i have a new bitch."

That was haewons last straw. She pushed minjung away quickly.

"So not only are you a fucking asshole who uses me for my body and dosent even care NOR pay attention to me, your also a cheating piece of shit!" she yelled, immidently getting grabbed by the taller.

"Ow-". "Your not behaving, are u? This is how a relationship works love.. I do what i want and you do what i say until we're both satisfied. If you think otherwise go find someone else. Just know nobody will ever be as good as me."

Haewon felther eyes swell up with tears.
"Your.. A-"
Minjung choked her." speak. "

"A.. Psycho.. Path.. " haewon whispered as she slowly lost conciousness.
Minjung, a 19 year old woman sleeping and fucking around with a 15-17 year old haewon.

Knowing that haewon was going to be turning her age after 2 years on the birthday they happened to share made her sick to her stomach.

She woke up in minjungs bed without clothes, burned, scratched, bitten, punched, covered in hand marks and bruises everywhere. Some large cuts stay with her until this day.

She looked to the side and found a note.

"Just wanted to say Im a big cheater your right, u can leave but remember that i'll find you one day. You'll be my pretty little girl again.~ lots of love, hope you enjoy the new scars to remember me by.. And the scars you did yourself without asking me. You deserve worse of a punishment but since i love you (your tight fucking pussy :3), i'll be easy on you
~~~

Haewon called sullyoon and got her to pick her up since minjung was out somewhere. Probably w her new hoe.

After that day she's just been scared. Of everything.
Touching, cigarrettes, other people, doing things herself, blades, and more.

She hated her so much and so did sullyoon. Shes the only one who knew after all.  Shes the only one who she thought truly loved her afyer all. Haewon hated herself for craving romantic attention so bad she kept moving to new people to get minjung off her mind but it never worked, it judt hurt her more.