✮7

A/n

Hii! I love you guys sm ty for the support for everything. This chapter might be a bit bad since i had an idea but got distracted from a breakup that happened pretty recently, i hope you understand. ❤️ and this is a verryyy short chapter to kinda get a better understanding of their feelings towards eachother//
________________________________

you already got me feelin' some type of way

--------------Haewon wokeup in lilys bed alone around 12 pm, to be fair her and lily talked all night so she wasnt suprised by the time

--------------
Haewon wokeup in lilys bed alone around 12 pm, to be fair her and lily talked all night so she wasnt suprised by the time. She stood up from the bed and walked out the room shyly, walking into the kitchen she saw lily feeding her dogs and making breakfast. She smiled but caught herself when the sighting reminded her of someone, she looked down and clenched her hand around the corner of the wall until lily greeted her with a loud goodmorning.

"U scared me!" She shouted and lightly punched her arm. Lily smiled and sat down on the island and ate cereal, waiting for haewon to notice her bowl next to her. It didnt take long for her to realize so she started making her way to the chair and sat down, slowly eating.

"Is something wrong?" Lily asked, looking at the younger concerningly.

"Yes i just dont eat breakfast often" she hrld the food in her mouth and chewing hesitatnly.
Lily took the spoon from her hand and pulled the bowl closer to her making haewon very confused. Lily glanced at her before signaling the girl to open her mouth and which she did.

And there lily fed haewon like the princess she acted like. Lily couldnt tell the diffrence between a crush and a close friend, haewon wad her best friend because shes her only friend. And to haewon since she falls in love easily, lily was her world. But she had a feeling it would be temporary and they'd be friends after she got over dumb love.

A scene they would have never thought woild hsppen with one another happened the night before and the moment now, nobodys cared for haewon so much to feed her instead of forcefully threatan her to eat when she didnt feel like it.
It was comforting and something about it didnt feel like puppy love in her mind.

------------------

A/n
Like i said, short. I honestly lost modivation from the breakup so i might need some time but i pinky promise update next friday