𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫

Jannat's Pov

My God, how my life changed that night.

I awoke happier than I had ever been.

The lovely afterglow of that first night of making love and fucking Daddy did I realise what a wonderful destiny I got.

My new life begun the next morning when I vowed to myself to be Daddy's baby forever and learn as much as I could from him and to be his forevermore.

That first weekend, Daddy and I went at it with the intensity of young honeymooners and in a way, that's what we were.

I never had to say it but I was Daddy's wife now.

There was no going back and there was no giving each other up.

Daddy and I had a hunger for each other that was insatiable.

He started to work from home as we planned a one month honeymoon, while fucking he moved a little slowly as his cock was red and sore from fucking and sucking all the time.

Even then, his magnificent cock twitched eagerly when I gave him a little kiss on the tip.

For my part, I walked funny for half a week, enduring teasing from Adam's wife eva whenever we talked on video call.

She's in her last month of pregnancy and we have to return before her due date.

Inside our room, Daddy and I couldn't keep our hands and mouths off each other and every night ended with his cum in my cunt or in my mouth often both.

Daddy looked happier and ten years younger and that pleased me nearly as much as having his cock inside me.

Of course, we knew and dreaded that this happy trip couldn't go on forever that sooner or later, we would be returning home.

Our first inkling of that was the phone call from Adam telling us that Eva had given birth, a healthy baby boy.

Daddy and I flied for six hours through his jet to back home.

We were totally exhausted by traveling although in truth, it was more because Daddy fucked me in one of the luxurious room on the jet when our lust overwhelmed us.

It was a test of my control that I arrived at Adam's house and he hugged Daddy.

I went to Eva and gave her a happy hug while feeling my panties soaked with Daddy's sperm that leaked from my well fucked pussy.

We girls ignored our husbands and spent most of my visit together while I being a good Aunt to the new baby.

The trip couldn't end quickly enough for me and I was thrilled to wave goodbye and head north with Daddy, scooting across the seat to cuddle up to him as soon as we'd gotten out of sight.

"God, Daddy, I've missed you!" I murmured, feeling wet and gooey already between my legs, amazed at how only two days of abstinence could make me so horny.

Daddy dropped his hand onto my bare left leg and slid it up under the blue jean skirt I was wearing and smiling when he discovered I had no panties on.

"I can tell, Baby." His fingers fluttered along my labia, prodding them to flower open wider. "I missed you too."

Nothing more was said for a while as we negotiated the maddening traffic and eventually got on northbound.

Daddy played and teasingly fingered me the whole time so that by the time we were free of the city, I was already squirming and moaning.

The car reeking of my wet pussy creams and me close to orgasm.