𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Hit ⭐ fast fast!

Vote- 40+ (for next update)

Just 3 to 4 chapters are left in this book to complete. Please, do votes.

Faisal's Pov

The car pulls up to the restaurant and I help Jannat step out, putting her arm in mine as we enter.

When we make our way to the hostess stand, I look over at the bar and see Adam, my friend with his hand up Eve’s skirt, while she sips some giant pink drink that looks like it’s made of bubbles and cotton candy.

Adam smiles at her, and there’s so much love in his eyes. They have an unconventional relationship what with their age difference and their DD/lg play, but they make it work for them.

I see Adam turn and look in our direction as if sensing us. Eve waves to my babygirl and she returns it just as enthusiastically.

The couple grabs their drinks and comes over to us just as the hostess approaches us and leads us to our table.

Roberto club is owned by a close friend of mine, and the four of us meet here regularly for dinner.

This club always has a private table for us in the vip room on the occasion we call and want to enjoy our meal away from other diners.

When we reach the room, the hostess lifts the thick black curtain and allows us to enter before her.

I shake hands with Adam once inside, and the girls embrace and giggle.

I look over and see Eve let Jannat take a sip of her drink, and she lights up. I motion to the hostess to bring her one and she nods as she exits quietly.

“The usual tonight?” I ask, raising an eyebrow at Adam.

“Definitely.” His answer is somewhat predatory as he looks over at Eve and licks his lips.

We make our way to the table, dark wood and decorated with only two place settings.

I note there are only two chairs, one on either side of the table. The chairs are lounge seats, padded with pillows on the back and overstuffed arms. They’re quite comfortable for one person with another in their lap.

Adam and I take our seats on either side of the table, our littles coming over and sitting on our laps.

We all are full-time Daddy and little. But only when there are special occasions like this will we play outside of our home, and only because we trust Adam and Eve so much.

Once the girls are seated, our waiter Javier comes in carrying the pink fluffy drinks, and scotch for Adam and I.

Roberto knows that we appreciate discretion and consistency, and Javier provides that every time we dine here.

He’s a sub to Roberto and his wife, Alsa, so we know he would never speak about what happens in this room because of the respect he has for his tops. And also because Alsa can wield a mean bullwhip.

Javier sets down our drinks and then slips out. Our menus are set, so there’s no need to order.

We sip our drinks and catch up with what’s been going on. Adam and Eve just got back from their baby honeymoon, so they’re both relaxed and tanned.

Jannat fills them in on what we’ve been up to lately, our trip out to the coast and how I got the idea I was going to teach her to fish.

“I swear, Daddy wanted me to put a worm on a hook and I just said ‘I’m out.”