𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Faisal's Pov

As the candles flicker gently against the walls, casting a warm, inviting glow across the room, I can't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over me.

Tonight is special.

Not because it's our anniversary or some other significant event, but because it's just another night where I get to be with her. My babygirl, Jannat.

After I clean up the kitchen, I set the table and make sure everything is perfect.

When Jannat has to work late, I cook dinner and make sure she has free time to do what she wants.

It's just one of the ways I like to take care of her. I need it.

I know she loves her job and she's great at it, but this is how she comes down from her day.

I love giving her that. Being the thing she needs. I need her just as much.

My life seemed pointless before her. Now I feel like there is a point to it all. It's no longer just about putting money into the bank. No.

With my babygirl, I have something. Something I look forward to every day. My end goal each day.

I've been fortunate enough with my job that I can work from home when I want to, and it makes it easier to take care of my baby.

I'm sure some men might think this makes me weak or somehow less of a man because I do all this for her.

But in reality, I do this for us, for her.

I make sure things are clean and there when she needs them. I make sure dinner is taken care of and she never has to lift a finger when she walks in the door.

When she can anticipate every day, it relieves stress.

I'm sure for some people the majority of it might be boring, but chaos and mess stress Jannat out, and being able to predict her day helps her to relax.

And that's what I need from her. A relaxed happy girl.

When I finish lighting the candles on the table, I look up to see her coming into the dining room wearing a baby blue colour lace nightdress.

I know she is not wearing any panty beneath her dress as her beautiful pink pussy is clearly bare and on display due to her short dress.

"There's my girl." I open my arms and she comes to me. I feel her kiss my neck, and she giggles as I pick her up.

I take her to the end of the table, I pull back the chair, and sit down with her in my lap.

Some nights we sit in the living room on the sofa and eat Chinese food. Some nights we go out and have a really nice dinner and walk around the city.

But on nights when I know she needs it most, I take her in my lap and feed her while she relaxes herself by playing with her cock toy, taking it inside her for hours and sleeping.

I cut some of the roasted potatoes and hold it out for her to take a bite.

She smiles around the fork and hums her satisfaction as she chews. Seeing her happy makes me hard, as does having her lush bare ass against my cock.

She feels my erection digging into her, and she wiggles a little, teasing me.

I don't try to stop her, just cut up some of the vegetables and meat, feeding her slowly between her sips of wine.

She leans in and gives me a kiss, and I hold her chin, taking over. I feel her relax in my arms, and I taste the crisp flavor of the cool wine.

"It's delicious, Daddy," she says when she pulls away, lowering her eyes and blushing a little.

"It is, princess. As always."

She wiggle more and suddenly my cock slips in her open inviting pussy lips, she moans loudly at the feeling.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

The rest of the chapter is posted on scrollstack for FREE as it contains heavy smut. The link of the chapter is on my message board.

Do follow me on instagram to get updates about chapter, AuthorKavyaa, my I'd.

⋆⋅☆⋅

╰┈➤ Please Vote.

With love, Kavya.