𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Warm welcome to all Cupcakes ❤️Hope You guys are doing well 💫 Sorry for late update, I wasn't well since last month that's why couldn't update

Hope You guys are doing well 💫
Sorry for late update, I wasn't well since last month that's why couldn't update.
But if you Guys want me to update regularly then DO COMMENT and VOTE 😊💞

----------------------------------------------------------

I sit here in my leather chair

I sit here in my leather chair. I can't help but wonder how the fuck I got in this situation.

Years. I've tried for years to stop these feelings. I've gone through the guilt, depression, self-hatred and disgust to come back to one feeling I can't shake....need. What I need most in the entire world is present in the next room, tied to my bed...and covered in my cum Jannat.

Tonight was her party to celebrate her birthday and for getting admission into her dream college. Her turning into a woman, but those big brown orbs looking up at me with all the need and want of a young girl tells me she isn't as inclined to grow up as her brother would like to think.
No, Jannat is innocent, pure, untouched and everything inside me wants to own her. My several year friendship to Asad, be damned.

In one night I've cast aside all my morals, along with the trust of her brother, to bathe in my own darkest desires. I went to her party to watch over her, to celebrate the passage into her adult life. A life that doesn't include playing board games and late night bedtime stories. But what I witnessed was her total ignorance to the danger right in front of her.

I keep patting myself on the back for saving my angel from that fucker who almost drugged her. Watching him followed her around all night had me on edge, but her seeing to like the attention made me livid. I wanted to pick her up and throw her over my shoulder like a Neanderthal. Every time I tried to get close to her, just to hear what they were talking about, that friends of mine would only cackle in my ear.

I almost killed that fucker who tried to harm my angel but Asad stopped me. Asad actually did pat me on the back for beating that fucker Sammy. In fact, convincing myself that Jannat needed to come home with me to be watched over was harder than convincing Asad. He trusts me with his little sister. Probably because she has always been my little angel too. Only Asad and I have very different views of how we want to treat our little angel.