𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭

Warm Welcome to all Cupcakes

Warm Welcome to all Cupcakes. I'm Sorry for not updating as promised, I've got some issue with my laptop.
I don't have a good cellphone that can store another app.
So here you go!
Please read the previous one if forget in case, Enjoy ❤️

So here you go!Please read the previous one if forget in case, Enjoy ❤️

Goddamn.
Being inside her asshole is a heavenly torture like I've never felt before. It's so tight it squeezes the life out of my cock, and I know I won't last much longer.
I don't want to cum too soon, but I can't hold out. I can feel how close she is, and I thrust hard, getting her even closer.

I lean down and kiss her neck. The plan wasn't to take her pussy cherry and then her ass cherry too close together, but fuck, I like how this turned out.

Now she's completely mine in every way. I wanted to fill her with my cum everywhere I could. Maybe later I'll cum all over her chest and rub it into her skin, marking my territory.
I love the feeling of ownership that comes with taking her body in every way possible, and I want to spend the rest of my life feeling that.

I bottom out inside her, balls deep in her asshole, and I pinch her clit. I feel her tense up and then shout into the pillow as her massive orgasm hits her curvy body.
Seeing her lose herself in her pleasure kicks me in the balls and sends me over with her.

Struggling to catch my breath, I empty into her ass and hold my cock there while the cum pulses out in time with her clenches. Her tight ring milks me dry, greedy for my cum, and it's all I can do not to collapse on top of her.

After what feels like an hour of cumming, I fall on top of her, keeping us connected. I'm not ready to pull out of her, and my dick is still too hard to take out anyway. It's got to go down some before I pull out, or I might hurt her.

"Oh Daddy, that was so wonderful!" she says through a mess of curls, her face glowing with a sheen of perspiration.

"Did you like that, baby girl? Lots of sparkles?" I tease.

"Lots and lots, Daddy. Thank you so much."

She starts to say something but then looks the other way. She's avoiding a question she wants to ask.