𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫

Sorry for late update cupcakes, please read previous chapter once again, in case you forgot

I finally look up and meet her eyes. She has tears running down the side of her face. I lay most of my weight on top of her, but don't pause my rhythm.

"You doing okay, baby girl? How's your kitty feel?" I asked caressing her hairs softly.

She nods her head, but I can tell she is struggling.

"Daddy needs this, little one. You need to be a big girl for a little bit longer. I'll take care of you. Just let me in."

She mewls at my words of encouragement. I can see the pain lessening, and she is finally getting what she wants. What we both want. Her hips grow frantic and she starts to moan louder and louder. My little girl is getting close.

"It feels so good in my kitty. I want to cum, Daddy. Can I?" She asks innocently.

I lean down and suck a nipple into my mouth while reaching lower to stroke her hard nub. I can feel her tight pussy milking me-the start of her orgasm. I begin to thrust without care. I plow into her like this will be the last fuck I'll ever get.
She starts to scream her release and I lean back, grabbing her hips and fucking for myself only. Her cunt grips my cock and I watch as her pussy lips clench around my dick, never slowing down my thrusts. A layer of sweat covers my body and I can't catch my breath. I look down at Jannat and see how perfect she is. Naked except for her ruined cotton panties, her nipples nice and red, body covered with a flush, stuffed full of my cock, eyes on me like I'm her fucking king.

At that look I lose it. I cum with a shout that echoes through the room. I thrust while I fill up her pussy with every drop of cum I have. I can't stop cumming. It is like her very pulse is milking every drop I have into her.

Finally, with one last groan I push in as far as I can go, and fall on top of her. I kiss her like I've never kissed her before. She kisses me back just as feverishly. Like we can't get enough of our mouths on one another.