𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲

Hit ⭐ fast fast!

Vote- 50+  please do votes!!!!

Jannat's Pov

Just as the sun peeks through the windows, I wake up feeling warm and refreshed.

I have to leave for work in about hour, but it's just enough time for Daddy and me to play.

I don't have to work late too often, but the nights I do, Daddy always takes care of me.

I feel him spooning me, his rigid cock resting inside my pussy as always. His hand grips my naked breast, and I look down, smiling at it.

His strong arms hold me in his sleep as he keeps me safe. I love his entire body, but his arms always get me hot. The dark manly, thick muscles, and his giant hands.

I love nothing more than how easily he picks me up and carries me around like I weight nothing.

Slowly, I raise my leg and gently place it on top of his, moving my hips just slightly and his hard hot cock slips away from me.

I try to be quiet so that I don't wake him up.

I love waking up with him inside me, and it's not often I get to return the favor. When the head of his hard cock presses against my wet opening, I tease it there a little and rub against him.

He stirs just a little, still sleeping as he pushes his hips up. He slides inside me as he moans against my neck, and then he stills.

I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his thick cock again filling me. He pulses a little as if his cock realizes he's home, and I can feel him throb inside me.

"Daddy," I whisper, and his fingers come alive, pinching my nipple and squeezing my breast.

I arch my back for him to go deeper, and suddenly I'm rolled over on my stomach.

Daddy's behind me, thrusting all the way in, one hard push filling me to capacity. There's no space left inside me as his big cock claims me.

"You like waking me up, baby? This greedy pussy is just begging to get fucked first thing." He thrusts harder and presses on my back, pushing me into the mattress.

The rough treatment sends my desire skyrocketing, and I raise my hips for him.

I want him to use me. To make me want it and take what's his.

"That's it, baby. Present that pussy to me." He knees my legs wider apart as he fucks me.

My body welcomes him in any way he wants, and I hold still while he works his cock in and out of my cunt.

His hand slides up my back and into my hair, taking a handful firmly in his grip. I moan into the pillow, needing this.

I want to go to work on wobbly legs and sit down at my desk with a sore pussy, thinking of all the ways he loved me this morning.

I feel the ache deep inside me, and it feels so good to please him. It locks something into place for us when he's in control, and all I do is lie here and take it.

"Rub your kitty, babygirl. Make that pussy squeeze me. Suck all the cum right out of Daddy's cock. I want to know it's deep inside you all day."

Reaching between my legs, I do as he asks and rub my clit. I'm soaked, and the sticky cream helps my fingers glide across my pussy to his cock.

I move my fingers on his shaft as he thrusts in and out of me. I feel the thick veins that run along his length as he pulls almost all the way out and then slowly pushes back in.