𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Warm welcome to all cupcakes ❤️

It was very dark around. I open my eyes slowly, adapting to the surroundings. The smell of musk was the first thing I became aware of. The second was that I couldn't move my hands or legs. They felt heavy.

I'm very terrified. It's looking like I'm chained to the headboard and the bed poles. I shifted around, seeing if I could free myself. But everything got in vain as the soft, ribbon like ropes held me tight.

" Where am I? " I whispered to myself.

I shift harder, trying to free myself from the blindfold that covers my eyes.

" BAM! " A door slams a few rooms away echoed.

I still.

Should I call out? A chill runs up my spine and I suddenly become very aware that I'm naked. Except for what feels like something drying on my chest. As my breathing pickup, the musky smell seems to grow.

What is that sound? Sounding like someone's steps. Someone is coming. I hear footsteps shuffling closer. Maybe, just maybe, if I'm quite enough they'll go away. The steps grow louder and louder, then stop immediately. I hold my breath for what feels like forever. The footsteps again echoed in the room, but this time moving away from me. Releasing the breath I was holding, I lay back down on the mattress in a relaxing way.

" Think Jannat... Think how did you get here? What do you remember last? " I talked to myself and trying hard to remember the last thing. Just then a name clicks in my mind and I become shocked.
Faisal.

♡⃕

f l a s h b a c k

" I'd like to thank everyone for coming here tonight to celebrate my Jannat's birthday. " Said Asad Bhai

I've never seen my brother this much happier as compared to today, that's because I got admission through scholarship into one of the toughest University.