𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

Warm welcome to all cupcakes ❤️

"Faisal, I don't understand. " I asked

Shifting so my back rests against the headboard. I look for something to cover my naked body.

" It's Daddy now, Jannat. " His voice sounds deeper than it normally does and I can't help the smile that breaks across my face. I like the idea of calling him Daddy. It feels so....right as he behaves around me.

" You want to call me Daddy don't you, my precious little one? " he asks.

A shiver runs through me. " Ofcourse I do. I just don't understand why. "
Reaching for the sheet I see lying next to me I pull it up to cover myself, causing him to frown.

" I know there's a lot we need to talk about. But right now Daddy wants to play with you. Do you want me to play with you, Little one? Do you want me to show you how good I can make you feel? " he said huskily

I'm confused by his words. He isn't making any sense to me.
" Daddy, what did you mean when you said you wanted me to rub my kitty on you? I don't have a kitty. I've alwa-- " He cuts me off with a laugh that sounds so deep. It must have come all the way and I can't help but giggle in response.

" God! Jannat, your innocence is going to be the death of me. " He grips the corner of the sheet I used to cover myself and slowly starts pulling it from me. I snap my hand out in response to stop him, but the hard look he shoots me has me instantly letting go.

" You trust me, don't you? " he asks.

My response is instant because it's the truth. " More than anything. "

He seems to like my quick answer because his shoulders drops, making him seem more relaxed. " Then let Daddy show you. Let me give you what you need and God fucking knows, what I need. "

" Daddy! you just said a very bad word. " I accused.

" Daddy can say and do whatever he wants, little one. It's best you learn that now. It will save you from some spankings that will make it hard for you to sit for a few days. " he says smirking