𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐎𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤

Faisal's Pov

" Mr. Shaikh, your wife is here to see you." announced my secretary giving way to Jannat into my plush top floor office.

" Hi, baby, you do look pretty. " I said with a broad smile.

My eyes travelled up and down over her gorgeous body, the tight blouse she wore accentuated her breasts, and her form hugging skirt was so short, it barely concealed the bottom of her tight ass.

I couldn't keep my hands off my sexy wife.

"Ashley, hold all my calls please." I said glancing at my secretary, " I want to spend some quality time with my wife."

" Okay, Mr. Shaikh. ", said Ashley, giving a teasing look to Jannat and my little baby is already a blushing mess by the time.

Ashley and my babygirl are quite friendly with each other like long lost sisters. As she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

As soon as she'd gone, Jannat locked it carefully before turning to me.

" Have you already got a hard on, Daddy? ", she asked, walking slowly beside my desk.

I leaned back in my chair and smiled at her, unshaken by her teasing.

" Yes, Baby. Now I've to help myself in settling this. " I chuckled.

She moved closer until her leg touched my thigh. She looked down at the bulge forming rapidly in my pants and slowly lifted her skirt to her waist.

" You don't need to help yourself, Daddy. Not when you can have this! ", she wishpered, thrusting her moist, panty-covered pussy towards me.

I could only stare at that transfixed by her beauty.

Growing impatient, she grabbed my hand. "Feel me Daddy!.... Feel how hot I'm for you!", she said seductively, shoving my hand between her smooth thighs.

With a moan, she pressed my big sweaty palm tightly against her eager young snatch. I gasped at the contact, feeling the wetness of her hot little pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties.

"Oh, shit!", I breathed.

"No, Daddy!", she giggled, and dropped her small hand to my pant zipper. "That's not shit!... That's pussy, hot juicy cunt..and it's all yours!" She opened my pants and pulled out my long, thick cock.

"Oh, baby! You can't wait, can you?", I said as she jerked her fist up and down on my cock.

She moved between my thighs until she could rub the tip of my cock along the deep grove of her rapidly moist panties.

"No, I can't Daddy!", she groaned, " I can't wait for you to stick your big cock into my little pussy and fuck me till I cum all over you!"

I had never seen my baby in such a state of arousal before.

"What brought all this on, baby?", I muttered, slipping my other hand under the rear of her skirt to squeeze and fondle her firm ass.

"You played with my pussy in the elevator on the way down to garage in morning. Daddy!", she admitted, "and it got me all worked up!"

"So!" I teased her, "Your Daddy feels you in the morning, and you came crawling to him in his office for hot cock? Is that it?"

"Such a bad, dirty, naughty little girl," I growled, sliding my finger inside her and sending a shock through her.

"I've been bad!" she gasped out, rolling her hips against my fingers. "I should probably be punished."