𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Jannat's Pov :

Letting my wedding dress hit the floor, I step out of it and slip off my shoes.

I'm completely naked.

I wore nothing underneath my wedding dress, knowing Daddy would want me bare.

I know he told me to take everything off, but I'm most definitely leaving the crown on.

Today was perfect.

Every single part of it was pristine. Everything came together just like I'd wanted.

From the tiny trees decorated with pink lights atop every table, to the wedding cake topper of a prince holding a princess in his arms, it was like a fairy-tale wedding come true for me.

I could tell from the smile plastered on Faisal's face that he adored it all.

But what I think that made him happiest was seeing me get the wedding I really wanted.

He wanted to give me that, and he did. Like always. He made sure every wish I ever had was granted.

I'd spent most of the night on the verge of happy tears, wanting to burst, I was so stinking happy.

I almost did a few times, then Daddy would whisper into my ear all the naughty things he was going to do to me tonight.

A whole new set a feelings would hit me, keeping the happy tears at bay.

We planned a wedding to celebrate with everyone, but just like always, when Faisal and I are together the world fades away, leaving only the two of us.

That was how we spent most of the night, me in his arms. Where I'll be for the rest of our lives. Dancing, laughing, him making me feel like I'm the only other person in the world. Like he can't breathe without me close.

It's an intoxicating feeling to be so cherished.

When I step out of the bathroom, I see him sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, his eyes locked on me.

A dark-colored drink is in his hand. I'm sure it's bourbon.

I'll be tasting it on his lips very soon.

He lazily takes a sip, never taking his hungry eyes off me as he waits for me to give him what he wants.

He wants to play.

I love when we pretend it's our first time again.

He already removed his shoes and thrown off his jacket.

His tie is long gone and a few buttons are undone on his collared shirt.

I make a show of crawling onto the bed, baiting him with my kitty before I drop down onto my back.

I pick up the blindfold and slip it on before grabbing the headboard with both hands and parting my legs slightly.

I can feel him before he even touches me.

I know he's standing over me, his eyes roaming my body as he thinks about all the things he wants to do to me, and I'll let him do them.

I'll do anything to please my Daddy, always craving for him to play with me.

I feel his hand wrap around one ankle, parting my legs more as he starts to trail his fingers up my calf to my thigh, stopping right before my kitty.

The soft tease makes me ache for his touch. The need pulses through my body already.