Chapter 18: Desire🌶

Michelle takes his hand and they leave the party. They walk through the corridor. He smiles at her, biting his lip, thinking that her
lips look delicious. He feels this burning
sensation all over his body from looking
at her. They approach the empty doarms, and he pushes her against the wall. He is whispering in her ear. "You look so gorgeous right now." He puts her face so close to his that he can see his reflection on her eyes. He wants to take his hands and explore every inch of her body. She smiles. "Be patient for another moment. We could go to my dorm?"
He nods. "Yes, we could go to your dorm.."
He looks at her and feels that she is someone special. He pulls her close, and they
are face to face. He looks directly into her
eyes with his intense look of lust. His voice
is deeper than usual. He whispers in her ear, "What do you want to do?" He looks at her expectingly.
She starts laughing, taking his hand. She leads him into her dorms. Then she turns around and starts kissing him again.
He kisses her back. He doesn't want to hold back anymore. He lets all his lust and passion go out and kisses her passionately. His hands are in the back of her head while he pulls her closer, and his lips keep touching hers while she moans into his mouth. His lips slide over her lips so gently until he pulls away after a few seconds.
"Oh..my... god.." she moans while smiling. She starts to kiss his neck.
His voice is filled with pleasure as he gasps
when she starts to kiss his neck.
"Oh... you.. " he closes his eyes and lets himself go. His whole body feels hot, and he is breathing heavier.
Michelle stops for a moment. "Mattheo..."
He looks at her with intense lust in his eyes. He is waiting for what she is going to say. His voice is still deep, and his breathing is
a little heavier. His lips are slightly swollen
because of the kisses.
"Yeeeessss?" He whispers while looking at her lips.

"Just .. is this special for you? Am I
special to you?" she asks, very silent. She looks at him insecure.
Mattheo is surprised at first. He never saw her that unsecure, but his faces suddenly lighted up.
"Yes, yes, you are very special to me. I have
never felt like this before. You are the only
one who can make me feel this way. You
are so hot, so sexy.. your words... your
look... you are everything for me." he says, confident.
He feels the urge to kiss her so much. It is
hard for him to keep a neutral face at this
point. "Promise me.." she says whiler her hand is touching softly his cheek.
He looks into her eyes, and his face turns serious while he also looks at hers in a
passionate way.
"I promise.. i promise you, you are special
to me, you mean a lot to me. We will
always be special to each other, that i can
promise."
Everybody could now see the love in their eyes as they look at each other.

POV Mattheo:
I could look forever in those lovely eyes.. your voice is sweet, and your words are like music to my ears... you are so beautiful. I can not think of wanting anyone else. You are the only one to me. You are everything I ever dreamed of.

POV Michelle:
You are so special, so lovely. Your touches send shivers through my body. Everything I can think of is to kiss you, to feel you. What are you doing with my head?

Michelle kisses him again with passion and lustful. He kisses back with full passion and lust as he feels the heat all over his body. Their lips keep touching, and their tongues play a little game. Mattheo pulls her closer, and he looks at her with the sweetest smile on his face.
"You want more?" She whispers flirty in his ear. He whispers back to her ear, and he sounds really excited while doing it.
"Yes.. yessss. I want everything we can
get together. I want more of you. I want
that you belong to me." His lips start again
touching hers with slightly more force to
make her hear how eager he is now.
"I belong to you, Mattheo." Sshe whispers while kissing him more and pulling him closer.
Mattheos lips are pressed against Michelles' soft lips, and his hands are on the back of her head, and they keep caressing her hair.
He moans.

🌶 (You can skip if you want. it's not important for the story. Just for fun)

He quickly turns her around and unzips her back, and takes off her dress. Then he kisses her neck and shoulders, his hands slowly move along her back, and he unclasps her bra. She feels safe with him and enjoys the physical contact. She turns around and stands there in just her panties. He looks at her smiling and says, "You are so beautiful."
Michelle kisses him softly and unbuttons his shirt. Underneath, she gently touches his well-toned body. She slowly opens his pants and takes them off. Then he lifts her up and gently puts her under him on the bed.
Mattheo gently removes her underwear and starts stroking her between her legs. He likes to see her roll her eyes in pleasure. He bites his lip because he gets so much pleasure himself. He can feel that she is soaking wet. She hesitates at first, but he nods, then she gently touches "his private parts." After a while, he can't stand it anymore and grabs her hips, and pulls her close to him. He looks at her with a questioning look. He wants her approval. She grins and bites her lip. That's enough for him, and he penetrates her with a gentle push.
From now on, he can hardly hold back. It's as if he wants to inhale her. He lies tightly embraced on her, and they move together in rhythm. She feels like she is dreaming. Everything happened so fast, and he is so gentle but also so demanding that it turns her on extremely.
After a while, Michelle takes the lead. With a swing, she turns on mattheo, sitting on him and moving gently. Mattheo looks at her with wide eyes. He is blown away by her.
But in this position with her, he can hardly hold back. He leans his head back and moans loudly. He has his hands on her hips, and he starts to claw, but she moves faster and faster. She can feel that he is about to come, and she challenges him with a grin. She leans down and claws his hair as she continues to move. He contorts his face and climaxes. He holds Michelle tightly and breathes heavily. He has to collect himself for a moment. Then he smiles at her, throws her off him, spreads her legs. "Now you," he says in a sexy deep voice. With his head between her legs, he brings her to climax.