8. Grumpy

Third Person POV :

Seokjin and Hoseok were having their breakfast silently not wanting to irritate the already pissed off Jungkook who was about to flare up again on Jimin who was munching his food not realizing how his sounds were frustrating his friend.

"Eat quietly unless you want me to kick you out." Jungkook snapped at him finally losing his calm. The three other males looked up at him, Seokjin trying to control his laughter, Jimin glaring at him while Hoseok was side-eyeing him as if had seen some weird thing beside him.

"What's wrong with you, Jeon Jungkook? Are you having mood swings? Let's go to a gynecologist." The shortest of all mocked Jungkook and laughed, roasting the other further and finally falling off the chair he was sitting on while Seokjin helped him up.

"Look who is saying behaving like an eight year old kid who can't even sit properly." Jungkook’s comment shut him up without leaving a chance to say anything.

"But seriously what's wrong with you? It's not like you both are squabbling over nothing for the first time….but today, are getting irritated literally at nothing. It's as if you don't want us to be in your sight." It's the eldest male's turn to question now.

Jungkook halted in his actions questioning himself why he is so frustrated at the simple things like when Seokjin said he wanted to eat something spicy or Hoseok mentioned something about his plushies or Jimin eating his own food.

"Nothing. It's just that I couldn't get much sleep last night." Jungkook sighed as he got up from the table not feeling like eating anymore.

"It's okay. I will take Taehyung with me. He will stay with me until he opens up or we find some solution for all this. You can rest assured." Jimin said his voice laced with seriousness.

Jungkook didn't like this idea, not even a bit. "Sure, you can. But only if he agrees to come with you which I am sure he won't. So, first ask him. Also, make sure you won't make him uncomfortable when you talk to him." He stated sternly.

"N-no, no. It's o-okay. I think he should....stay here. I just suggested that because I thought you wouldn't like strangers in your house. Let him be if you have no problem.”

"But I don't think that's the case with Taehyung. I can sense Jungkook is oddly comfortable around him. He is taking care of him well…right Jungkook?" Hoseok’s voice held a teasing tone.

"No, it's quite the opposite. He is the one who is comfortable only around me. So, I think it's better for him to stay here" Jungkook replied almost immediately, denying Hoseok's statement.

"But I can see it's the other way around. I saw it from the first day though. The way you cared for him, I've never seen you treating someone that way." Hoseok stated, supporting his words.

Jungkook was about to say something when Seokjin cut him off. "I second that. I've never seen you sharing your clothes with anyone, not even with Jimin. You never let anyone stay at your house let alone your room and even bed. But…"

"....Taehyung is an exception for all these." Hoseok completed for Seokjin.

"It's just because I don't have any choice. He didn't come here with his things…so I had to give my clothes. What else can I do? Let him be naked?" He asked rather annoyedly.

Seokjin started laughing like a maniac while Hoseok argued back."You can buy some new ones though."

"He is not even leaving the room and you expect me to take him shopping?"