Chapter 6

TW :PTSD, near death, fire I guess,
Please let me know if I missed any

Ranboo lit the ends of his baton. It was fun to play with fire, especially on a boring patrol.

"You seem bored." Someone mused behind him.

Ranboo whipped around, flaming baton in one hand, and fireball in the other. The person stepped up, so they were in the glow of the fire.

"So what are you? An enderian? A Ghast? Perhaps both?"

"A threat." They muttered, still at the ready.

The saytr-bee laughed. "Oh, I know that, you absolutely smoked me a few nights ago. I come offering peace, an alliance perhaps."

It was the enderian's turn to laugh. "I hope you weren't serious, I'm not a villan, or a mercenary, I put others before myself."

"Then you're not a hero either." Toxin mused. "Heros don't put themselves in the line of fire to save people, not really. You know that, good as anyone."

Ranboo put away the fireball. "You and I, we're not so different."

"Yet we're worlds apart." Toxin said, solemnly. "You're just going to hurt yourself in the end. You won't go down in history as a great savior, just the one bitch that died because they were too soft for this world."

Ranboo's eyes narrowed, "I'm already hurt, broken beyond repair. I do this to keep everyone else from shattering. I'm no hero, sitting on a pedestal, with their fame undeserved. I do not yearn for fame, just the shattered idea of peace." He blew out his baton, and kept going.

"Surely, you can see where I'm coming from then? I want peace just as much as you." Tubbo hovered after him.

Ranboo laughed bitterly. "Look at me, look at you, we are not supposed to be beings of peace, I choose to be, and you don't. You slip into the same old melody, following the easiest road. I will not kill you, but I won't hesitate to defend heros either."

The purple particles were gathering, and Toxin bumped into Ranboo right as they took their leave.

Pain, a large, searing pain that struck through Ranboo's head like a lightning bolt. And then the warping cadence of teleportation grew louder, dragging all the air out of the enderian's lungs. The world was spinning, spinning too fast, it wasn't spinning fast enough. There were black spots in his mind as he searched for coordinates. He took the first one he grasped, and pushed all his energy into getting there, into not warping out of the spacetime continuum.

One last push, and he saw light, he could breath. They sighed as he tumbled out, and into the smoking ruins of a place they wished to never see again.

Toxin had thrown him off course, he was here too, his eyes wide with horror. But Ranboo was so tired.

The last thing he heard was Toxin shouting, "ERROR!"

He didn't even feel the fall.

________________________________

Annual is over, it was fun.

No falls, no casualties, no fatalities,

Sorry it's been so long.

Have a great day/night my friends! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙