What makes a villan (Keep the blinder over my eyes, I'll die ignorant)

TW manipulation, guilt, drug use parallels,
Please let me know if I missed any

Tommy felt like shit. There was not a spot of fog in his head, and his entire body felt old and hollow, the blond swears his knees creaked while he walked. Aches and pains seeped into his bones, and he swears they'd be there forever. And there was a voice.

I can take the pain away, make you forget. I can help you, it won't hurt.

His head ached when he thought of everything, of anything, the gaps in his mind ever present, and the gaping holes in his memory made him want to cry. He doesn't remember snapping at Tubbo. He would never snap at his best friend. But he did, he has, he remembered it, heard his own voice saying it, and it echoes around his head each time he has seen his best friend.

I can help you, bring you joy. Why won't you take my help. All I want to do is help you.

Tommy wants to talk to Tubbo.

He already hates you, already resents you, talking to him will break you.

He talked to Ranboo easy enough, had a good evening chatting away, it felt as easy as breathing.

You didn't tear Ranboo to shreds, you didn't hurt them the same way.

He was going to talk to Tubbo.

You already ruined your friendship

He would apologize.

You've impaled your best friend on a spike, what type of friend does that, and then crawls back for forgiveness.

He'd make it up to the brunette.

You hurt him too much, the least you can do is give him peace.

He was going to apologize.

How do you apologize for the things you've done.

He was going to give up.

● ● ●

"Tommy! Hey Tommy? How are you doing?" Ranboo asked, they've made it a point to check up with him, they were the only thing keeping him sane.

"Yeah, I'm okay, everything hurts, but that is what is expected." What happens when he stops asking? When he stops caring, what will you do?

Tommy feared the pain would never leave.

Just surrender yourself.

The ache in his bones would never cease, and neither would the tightness in his chest, or the creeping sensation in his throat.

I can take away the pain, just give me the reigns.

Tommy was tired of being hurt, and maybe the voice would be true.

I can make you forget, I can help you not hurt.

The blond gave in.

In the end, he was never really strong, he feels like he was never truly cut out to be 'the hero.'

He watched all his memories flash before his eyes, all of them. They filled the gaps of his memory for just a moment. And then they weren't. The blond felt his emotions, strong and raging, become muted. Felt the control over his decisions slip out of his grasp. Fear built in his chest as he felt his control die, but the feeling was whisked away and replaced with slower, hazy thoughts. His pain slowly replaced with calm.

There was a sense of paranoia, but it was buried beneath a voice. Don't worry, you're fine. You've surrendered, nothing can hurt you anymore.

But when he heard what sounded like thousands of echoing sirens, he sincerely doubted it.

____________________________________

Two more chapters, I have the Finale all written out so really it's one more.

Love you all💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙