Episode 2: Escape from the Dead

We return back to the school as the chaos of the undead continues spreading throughout everywhere of the school with students screaming in the hallways in a panic and running for their lives

Student 1#: Move it or I'll beat the crap outta ya!

Student 2#: No!

Student 3#: GO AWAY!

Saya and Hirano look on at the classroom entrance as Saya is thinking to herself on the unbelievable situation she's seeing.

Takashi: Humans eating other humans? What a sick joke.

A student is seen limbing through the hallway, talking hysterically to himself while holding his bleeding neck, not knowing an undead walking towards him.

Student: This isn't happening. There's no way this is happening. Right, Mom? Right?

Getting grab by the face from undead then devoured as Saya and Hirano run passed him.

Hirano: Where are we going, Takagi-san?

Saya: What, did you have something else to do?

Hirano: Well, I was thinking of going to the staff room

Saya stop to look around the corner to inspect, making sure there no undead ahead of them before continuing running.

Saya: That's stupid. What the hell do you expect our teachers to do?

Hirano: But Takagi-san in this situation-

Saya stop at her track as she asked Hirano a serious question.

Saya: I have a question.

Hirano: W-What is it?

Saya: Do you wanna die? Or do you wanna live?

Hirano: Uhm, well...

They hear door banging as Saya points out a group of students banging the faculty room.

Saya: See, there's some people standing outside the office who had the same idea as you. Let see how it work for them.

The students are shouting and begging the teachers for help.

Student: Sensei! Sensei!

Instead, a bunch of undead teachers burst through the door grabing the student by the face and start attacking the survivors. Hirano gasp in horror on seeing the aftermath of his idea finally deciding on his decision.

 Hirano gasp in horror on seeing the aftermath of his idea finally deciding on his decision