OVA Episode: Drifters of the Dead

Y/n: The resurrect and attacked the living

Y/n: The resurrect and attacked the living... human that are bitten become the undead themselves... their numbers continue to rise rapidly and the end of   our world began... as everything was destroyed we ran, ran, and kept on running in order to survive... fought, ran, ran some more, and fought again and again and again... we just kept on fighting until all kind of shit happen until eventually we ended up on an island in the middle of nowhere.

Y/n's group arrived on island that's far away from the mainland. They were all confused and dumbfounded on how they ended up there.

Y/n: Ok, what the hell?

Saya: How did we end up in a place like this?

Hirano: What do you mean, Takagi? Don't tell me you already forgotten. We set out to sea with the boat we luckily found in order to escape from the undead. But we got lazy on the way and came to this remote island, remember.

Saya: Yeah, I know that much pork grind! What with this random commentary?

Y/n: And tell me why we needed to abandon the two vehicles. Basically, the only ones that still work after the EMP blast.

Shizuka: Because Mr. Matsudo couldn't fix the Humvee completely so it could continue driving anymore.

Y/n: Ok, I understand that part but why abandon the cool motorcycle.

Miku: It doesn't swim on water like the Humvee.

Saeko: Are you upset?

Y/n: Yes! I love that bike! It was so cool!

Y/n slumped over feeling saddened, he had to abandoned an amazing bike. Rei comforted him by rubbing his back.

Rei: Don't worry will find you a new one, ok.

Y/n: Ok.

Rei: Besides will you guys look around at this place, it's nice.

Everyone looks around the area seeing many plant life and ocean waves coming in. Basically a paradise for those who decide to come here by themselves.