Epsiode 9: The Sword and Dead

After being separated from the others, Y/n and Saeko were running down the street, searching for a route to reach Saya's house. They hid behind a wall as another horde of undead was blocking the street.

Y/n: They're here too.

Saeko: It does not seem as though we can make it back to 2-chome.

Y/n: Let's go back this way. There were none of them on the way here.

Y/n and Saeko made their way back down the street as they saw Saya's house in the distance.

Y/n: I can even see Saya's house from here

Saeko: Do you want to walk on a fence again?

Y/n: No way! If only I had a bike....

Y/n then remembered they passed by a bike shop earlier this morning. Stopping in their tracks as they turn to see the bike store next to them. Both stepping inside the shop and looking around.

Y/n: I'll pick out a bike for us. Get whatever we need for the road, Saeko.

Saeko: A bike is okay by itself, but in tandem it would be dangerous. Or are we going on a date?

He was confused at first until he look to his side seeing a picture of a couple on the wall and they laughed.

Y/n: *chuckle* Do you want it to be?

Saeko: *giggle* I wouldn't mind~

Y/n: Hehe- ow!

Y/n rub his shoulder in pain but this didn't go unnoticed for Saeko.

Saeko: Are you ok, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. My shoulder just hurt that's all.

Saeko: ...... Let me see, Y/n. I want make sure it not something serious.

Y/n: What? Saeko, I'm fine. There's no need-

Saeko: LET ME SEE, Y/N!

Y/n was taken aback by Saeko outburst.

Y/n: O-Ok, Saeko.

Y/n start taking off his jacket but the minute his jacket was off. Saeko march towards him as she pull aside his sleeve to see a bruise mark with some bite marks on his shoulder from earlier.

Y/n: See, Saeko. It didn't break the skin.

Saeko gently touch the bruise mark on his shoulder, Y/n wince a bit from the touch.

Saeko: Does it hurt when I touch it.

Y/n: A little but it isn't serious like I said.

Saeko let go of his sleeve as Y/n put on jacket again.

Saeko: I-I had to make sure you didn't get infected. I don't want imagine, what I'll do if...

Y/n: Saeko, that's never going to happen I can promise you. I'm too stubborn to go down that easily.

Saeko: *giggle* Your right about that, even during our sparring together back at school. You never know when to give up.

Y/n: That's who I am, Saeko.

Saeko: *thought* And the reason what I love about you~

However, unknown to Y/n and Saeko that a bit of blood started seeping from his wound showing that the undead did bite through his jacket a little and infected Y/n. But he shows no signs of infection taking progress...

Saeko: Hey, I wonder what's in there?

Saeko looked in a dark room and turned on the
lights to reveal a kind of buggy sitting in the room.