Saeko

Lemon Warning...

The Middle of the Night...

Y/n and Saeko are seen sleeping on the floor using the curtain as a floor map to feel somewhat comfortable as they sleep. Saeko started moving around in her sleep unable to get comfortable.

Saeko: *groan* .....

So, she got up from the floor, rubbing her eyes to wake up.

Saeko: Can't sleep... there must something around here I can use as a makeshift pillow.

She look around the room, seeing if she can find something comfortable to sleep on but find nothing that suit her needs.

Saeko: Dammit...

Sighing to herself in frustration, she then notice Y/n sleeping peacefully next to her.

Saeko: He's sleeping peacefully...

Saeko then remembered what he said to her.

"Y/n: What I'm saying is I know what that feels like, Saeko. You and I are alike. So, stop treating yourself like this! BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!"

She started blushing and smiles knowing there's someone in this world that understands her truly.

Saeko: I can't believe there's actually someone in this cruel world who understands me as a person.

Out of instinct, she leans in to give the sleeping Y/n a kiss on the lips. This kiss woke up Y/n as Saeko back away in embarrassment.

Y/n: Saeko?

Saeko: H-Hey, Y/n!

Getting up from the floor, he looks at her with a puzzled expression.

Y/n: Did you just kiss me just now?

Saeko: I-I-I w-well... yes.

Y/n: Is something on your mind, Saeko? Saeko blushes even harder.

Saeko: Y-You can say, I wanted to know how you feel?

Y/n: Feel?

Saeko: F-Feel about being in a relationship with me.

This caught Y/n by surprise.

Y/n: Oh! Uh... I mean do you want to be in a relationship with me?

Saeko: Yes!

Y/n: Whoa...

Saeko: I-I mean, Yes.

Y/n: Huh, wow. I never expected it to be the day when someone like you, Saeko. Would ask me of all people to go out with you.

Saeko: To be honest I always wanted to ask you out for a long time before all this started. I just didn't have the courage to tell you that I like you more than just a friend. Since you know... about my trouble past.

Y/n: Oh... well I guess that makes sense since you were scared of being rejected by me or me finding out this side of you.

Saeko: But after you told me about your past relationship and how you told me I'm not alone. It made me feel... loved and understood. So, that's why I'm asking you now if we can become more than just friends. Instead actual lovers...

Y/n just smiles at Saeko in response.

Y/n: To be honest with you as well... I was actually waiting when you were ready to tell me how you felt about me.

Saeko: Oh, Y/n...

Saeko push Y/n to the floor then getting got on top of him as they looked at each other lovingly before sharing a passionate kiss together. The kiss lasted for a moment before they broke it to look at one another again.