Episode 10: The Dead's House Rules

[Z-Day + One Day Later...]

The Takagi Residence

Inside the mansion, Takashi and Rei were seen looking at one another in bed with Rei being naked and only having a towel to cover herself.

Rei: T-Takashi...

Takashi: Rei...

Shizuka came back having applied special ointment for Rei back treatment as she gave an sadistic expression.

Shizuka: Here we go~! Don't let her get away, Komuro-kun~!

Takashi: O-Okay.

Rei: Nooo! Its going to hurt!

Shizuka reach towards Rei as Takashi hold her still as Shizuka start applying the ointment on Rei back.

Rei: Nooooooooo~!

Rei kept screaming in pain each time Shizuka rubs her back to make sure the ointment is well applied.

Rei: OW!

Shizuka: *giggle* It's for your own good~

Rei: Ow! *thought* Where's Y/n when I need him!?

It has been a day since Y/n and Saeko rejoined the group. They were now residing in the Takagi Residence which was now a safe heaven for all uninfected survivors. It was the first "normal" day since the outbreak began. Hirano was in the garage checking on the weaponry, Alice enjoying a piece of cake, while Rei was being treated for her back injury.

Meanwhile....

In one of the rooms that Y/n is staying in, vomiting noises can heard from the other side of the bathroom.

Y/n: *vomiting* ugh! *pant*

Y/n was seen vomiting inside a toilet as he woke up with a massive headache. The black veins from before started presenting itself again only this time in both arms.

Y/n: *vomiting* *pant*

Flushing the toilet, Y/n got up from the floor as he goes toward the mirror to wash his face with the sink.