Rei

Lemon Warning...

Previously...

Y/n: That's because you always been strong. You're not afraid to stand up for yourself. You've been strong ever since we were kids. Yeah, you're rough around the edges and you're a bit aggressive, but that shows how strong you are. Honestly, I have respect for strong women.

Rei: Y/n-

Y/n: However, I'm not sure if I can be with you.

Rei: What? Why?!

Y/n: I'm only be causing you more pain. I know you want me all to yourself but you already know I'm engage to Saya and in a relationship with Saeko.

Rei: That doesn't matter to me!

Y/n: How can you be so sure? You have trouble getting along with Saeko and I know I promised Hisashi to look after you but-

Rei: But that's why I want to be with you! I'll do whatever it takes to be with you! Even if you fall in love with another girl! Because I won't survive if I'm not with you!

Y/n: Rei... are you sure? Are you ok with me being shared by the other girls.

Rei: Y/n... come here... Rei wraps her arms around Y/n's neck as she pulls him in for a deep kiss as they fell on the bed. They separated for a moment so Y/n can speak.

Y/n: Rei, really-

Rei: Y/n, please... I want this. I really do.... just let it happen... for me.... just let me show you how much I love you...

Y/n: Alright...

Rei: Thank you, Y/n...

She went back to kissing him as he gently held her back.

30 minutes earlier...

The two of them immediately start making out as they slowly start stripping each other clothes off. With Rei removing Y/n t-shirt and pant as Y/n removed Rei school uniform until both of them are in their underwear.

Y/n: Whoa...

Y/n saw what Rei is wearing being a sexy black lingerie underneath her school uniform. Rei smile liking the reaction she received from Y/n as she was planning to seduce him.

Rei: Like what you see~

Y/n: Yeah but where did you get that?

Rei: I got it from the pile of clothes Ms. Shizuka brought from the house we were staying.

Y/n: I have to be honest with you, Rei. It actually look sexy on you~

Rei: *giggle* That good to hear~ Now...

Rei then spread her arms and leg to Y/n as she was getting impatient and breathing heavily.

Rei: Make love to me, Y/n~! I waited so long for this moment to happen~

Without saying anything else Y/n and Rei continue where they left off as they started making out again. The make out session started getting heated and lustful as Y/n reach down to fondle one of Rei's breast as she does the same by rubbing his member through his boxers, stroking it up and down causing each other to moan.

Rei: Mmmmm~!

Y/n: *moan*

It goes even further as Rei pulls out his now harden member from his boxer and start jerking him off, up and down in swirly motion. Y/n does same as he stop kissing Rei and pull down her bra. Where he start suckling on one of her breast while fondling the other as he then pinch her nipple causing her to moan loudly a bit.