Episode 6: In the Dead of the Night

After clearing out the area of any undead roaming around, Y/n group settle down in Shizuka friend house as Y/n, Takashi, and Hirano secured the house before entering. We cut back to the bridge as we see it starting to get overrun by undead as a small dog among them start barking at the dead before running off somewhere else.

Meanwhile, as the news reporter is airing on T.V. about the situation that's going on. Saeko, Rei, Saya, Shizuka, Miku, Taniuchi, and Kawamoto started getting undress together as they get ready to take a bath together while Y/n, Hirano, and Takashi are upstairs.

News report: The killer pandemic is rapidly spreading throughout the world. Our government, as well as other countries', are collapsing, as they do not have any solutions to this outbreak. In this country alone, the pandemic has claimed over two million lives. Due to the infectious nature of this disease and lack of help from the government,

 Due to the infectious nature of this disease and lack of help from the government,

Kawamoto: I'm all sweaty.

Taniuchi: Yeah, me too.

Miku: A bath! A bath!

News report: The number of victims is projected to double in the next one or two days.

Saeko: I'm drenched too.

Saya: Don't look!

Rei: You don't need to be so shy!

News report: We've also taken heavy casualties while trying to keep this show on air.

Saya: This isn't about being shy!

News report: Our team will be evacuating to an offshore facility to prevent further casualties from this killer disease. This will be our final broadcast for now.

Rei: Hurry up and come in!

Shizuka: Miyamoto-san!

Rei: Hurry, hurry!

News report: Farewell, everyone. I wish you the best of luck.

We then see the girls enjoying themselves taking a bath together as they finally got the chance to relax after the events they had back in the bus and school. Rie, Shizuka, and Miku are seen inside the bathtub enjoying the hot water.