Episode 8: The Dead Way Home

Y/n: There's no way I could've known about this ending.

[Location: United States - Washington D.C.]

An airplane belonging to the president is seen flying through the air as couple of gunshots are heard inside. Three security officers are fending off the undead as they're confused on how the undead got on the plane in the fire place.

Security 1#: Shit! The head! Aim for the head! Dammit!

Security 2#: Who the hell let these things on?!

Security 1#: The First Lady has been bitten!

In another room located inside the plane, the chairman can be seen arguing with the president as it can be seen that the both of them are bitten already and don't have much time left.

Chairman: Mr.President! Please enter the code!

President: I can't....

Chairman: But You and I have both been bitten! Please listen. We don't even have anywhere to land! This is why we must suppress every country that is pointing ICBM's at the USA while we still can! Aside from officially announcing National State of Emergency Tactical Regulation 666D, we have no way of fulfilling our duty to both the constitution and the people!

The Chairman started coughing up blood signifying that his end is near.

Security: Mr. Chairman!

Chairman: I'm done for. Someone, please... end it.

Security: Yes sir!

The security guard aim his gun at the Chairman ready to shoot. The Chairman looks back at the president one more time.

Chairman: Mr.President... The code... God bless... the United States...

The president says his farewell to the Chairman before he was put down. Zooming out from the plane, Washington D.C. can be seen in chaos and on fire as chaos and disorder run rampant in the streets.

[Location: Japan - Onbetsu Bridge]

By the next morning, the sun has risen and everything seems to be calm for now at least. In the river, the Humvee is driving through the riverbank with Ms. Shizuka behind the wheel while Saya, Takashi, and Hirano are watching the area for any sign of survivors or undead that may be roaming around the area.

Takashi: Any sign of living or dead?

Saya: Nope.

Hirano: Nothing. It seems quite, today. Too quiet to be precise actually.

Saya: That I don't like at all. It means they could pop out of nowhere. Keep an eye out for anything moving.

Hirano/Takashi: Got it!

Inside the vehicle, Y/n, Rei, and Saeko can be seen sleeping in the back of the Humvee with Miku, Kawamoto, and Taniuchi sleeping under a blanket beside the group supplies. As they continued there drive threw the river, Hirano and Alice began singing nursery rhymes which annoys Saya a bit.

Hirano/Alice: Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream...

Hirano: I can even sing in English.

Alice: Wow! Try singing it.

Hirano: Okay, this time, I'll sing a parody.

Alice: Okay.

Hirano: Hehe. Shoot, Shoot, Shoot your gun. Kill them all right now. Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Life is but a scream! Hahahaha!

Alice: Wow, Hirano-chan!