Saya

Lemon Warning...

Timeskip....

After the surprising discovery, Y/n and Saya left the office and decided to gather everyone for a group meeting to let them know about the important news.

Takashi: So, what the big meeting about Y/n.

Rei: And I'm not going to ask why everyone has to be in my room again since I already know I can't move.

Y/n: Well you see... me and Saya got done speaking her parents after a private meeting with them. And you see...

Y/n started getting hesitant until Saya took over.

Saya: Oh, I'll say it! Me and Y/n learned that our parents arranged for us to get married to each other when were born. So, we're engaged!

Y/n group: .......... WHAT?!?!?

Y/n: You couldn't word it any better?

Saya: What? It's better to tell them now than later.

Y/n: Eh, I guess you have a point.

Hirano then appeared in front of Y/n.

Hirano: Hold on! What do you mean you and Takagi are getting married?!

Takashi: When did this happened?!

Y/n: It like Saya said, our parents arranged for us to get married when we were born. It was a way for our family to come together.

Hirano started crying for some reason.

Hirano: Damn.....

Saya: And besides, we just learned about it recently.

Shizuka: Y/n... and Saya...

Miku: Are getting married...

Saeko: *thought* I don't have a problem with that since I told him, he can have a harem just as long he doesn't forget about me. And he better let Saya know about it!

Kawamoto and Taniuchi collapsed to the ground passing out in shocks as Alice went to check on them while Rei tries to get up but was unable because of her back pain.

Rei: Damn it! You're lucky I can't move!

Y/n: What did I do!?

Rei: You been playing me as a fool!

Y/n: No, I wasn't! Me and Saya just found out! You can't blame something I had no knowledge about!

This only made Rei more upset even after Y/n told her the facts.

Rei: Don't care! I'm going to make you pay!

Y/n: Rei, stop moving so much you're going to hurt yourself!

Rei began trashing around before Takashi manage to stop her from hurting herself.

Takashi: All I can say is congratulations you two! And you better leave quick before I'm unable to stop Rei from trying strangling you! Hurry!

Rei: Let me go, Takashi!

Saya grabs Y/n hand as he looks at her.

Saya: Come on, Y/n.

Y/n: But wai- ah!

She drags him off somewhere private so they can be alone together while Rei screams from a distance.

Rei: This isn't over between us, Y/n! Just wait until I get better!

Takashi: Rei, stop! *SLAP*

Rei: OW! Did you slap me, again!?